Unraveling Scars

Chapter 30: Unraveling Scars

After Bakugou put on some clothes, Shoto began to divulge the complexities of his heritage.

"My father is from Infernia, Endeavor, and my mother is from Frostoria, Rei. My mother is a princess of Frostoria, and my father is the prince in Infernia. Since there are no heirs to Frostoria, they gave the Frostoria kingdom to my father to control it. So, I'm a fusion of Frostoria and Infernia, embodying both ice and fire. I came here to study about humans with my friend Midoriya, and he went back to Frostoria for some reasons." Shoto, albeit brushing over the darker chapters of his past, Bakugou, however, was stirred by an unexpected surge of emotion.

Bakugou, standing, asked, "Then you are the youngest prince of Frostoria?"

Shoto, confused with sudden acting, replied, "Yeah, I'm sorry for not telling you about that."

Bakugou's eyes blazed with an intense fire, fueled by the memory of a person who had stripped away everything from him. He accused Shoto, demanding answers and vowing revenge.

Bakugou ferociously said, "Do you know, Shoto, I always hated the Frostoria people, mostly the youngest prince of Frostoria." Bakugou covered his face with his hands. Tears started to drop through his hand, showing others that he is crying.

"Why only me?" Bakugou muttered. "Why can't I get my true happiness?" Wiping his face, he looked at Shoto. "Shoto," he said. "Katsuki..." Shoto, trying to understand what's going on, looked into Bakugou's eyes.

"I will kill you." The room crackled with tension as Bakugou, driven by relentless fury, prepared to attack Shoto. Nails sharpened, he lunged forward, only to be intercepted by Kirishima and Denki.

Kirishima said firmly, "Bakugo, calm down! Violence won't solve anything."

Wrapped in their embrace, Bakugou's anger raged against the restraints, tears starting to stream down his face again.

Shoto, bewildered and unaware of the depths of Bakugou's pain, asked for an explanation.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Bakugou, tell me what's going on with you."

In response, Bakugou unleashed a torrent of accusations, regretting their connection and bemoaning the consequences of their unexpected mating. The weight of betrayal and a turbulent past cascaded through his words.

Bakugou angrily replied, "You've brought nothing but pain! My wolf regrets mating with you, and so do I!"

Jiro's eyes widened in shock, and Momo attempted to interject. "Bakugou, calm down. We need to talk about this."

The words were biting, harsh, and carried the weight of pent-up anguish. Bakugou, overcome with a storm of emotions, pushed away Denki and Kirishima, stormed out of the room, leaving behind a bewildered group.

Momo, sensing the urgency, moved to follow Bakugou. "Bakugou, wait! We can work through this."

But Denki, recognizing the need for a different approach, stepped in to intercept. "Momo, give him some space. I'll talk to him. We need to understand what's going on in his head." Denki calmly said before starting to follow Bakugou.

Outside, the night air hung heavy with tension. Bakugou, grappling with a torrent of emotions, wandered through the shadows, and Denki approached cautiously, ready to bridge the gap between friendship and understanding.