CHAPTER 1

HAEWONS POV

I can not wait to get home. Being a college student is so freaking tiring. These happy thought were invaded by someone calling my name."Haewon! Wait up!" That's my best friend, Yunjin. Out of our whole friend group, she's probably the one i'm most closest to. "Hey. Did you just finish your last class?" I ask her. "Yeah. I'm going to meet with the others want to come?" Oh shit. I forgot we were supposed to be meeting today at the 10 Months Cafe. But then, i have a whole ass list with my missing assignments on it and those need to be done before the semester ended.. "I dont know Yunjinn.. I mean... I can try?" That did not sound convincing. "Oh you'll be fine. You can just do your work in the café while hanging out with your best friends! Plus, you need a break from all the hard work you've been doing." She's not wrong about that. I have been working hard... "Sure. Why not? We're meeting at the 10 Months Cafe at 5 right?" "Yes! I knew you would come and yeah that's where we're meeting. See you later ok? I have to go wash up cause i smell like shit." Mhm. Ok love you and see you later.~" Well those assignments can wait. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'm now at the cafe with my besties Yunjin, Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae. Chaewon is the oldest and the "mom" of the group. Yunjin is like the oldest sibling who keeps the younger ones in line. Kazuha is that one perfect child that everyone loves, and Eunchae is the baby of the group. She's the one that is called cute and adorable by everyone and not gonna lie, she is. We already ordered our drinks and sipping away while gossiping on the newest and hottest topic in school. 

"Did you guys hear that we're getting a new student in me and Kazuha's department?" Eunchae asked.  "Actually? I didn't know that" Kazuha said. She turns to everyone and asks, "Did you guys know ?" " No" i responded while sipping on my ice americano. "Where did you even find that out Eunchae?" " I know lots of things. It's just you old people don't check the school's community posts." "Ummmmm. Your literally just 3 years younger then me. Like its not even that much girl." Chaewon perked in. "No but actually, i heard he was cute and famous. " Yunjin said. "Damn, seriously where are y'all getting this information. Y'all aren't even in their department and your talking about what's happening in THEIR department and i don't now anythingggg." I complained. "Well unnie mayb-" Eunchae got cut off by my phone's ringtone. "Sorry Eunchae but I have to take this call. It's my brother. I'll step out for a bit ok guys?" "Yeah ok." the girls chimed. "Tell him I said hi," " Yunjin you big ass simp." I laughed.

🖊️🍉marker lee 🐯❤️is calling...

"Hello?" 

" Heyyy baby sis. How you doing?"

"Im doing fine. Although your call was very unexpected."

"Ayee I know you like it though~."

"Haha very funny Mark. Anyways, why did you call me? Isn't your schedule packed? Are you on break? Did you get enough sleep? Have you been eating enough? Are you drinking enough water? Are yo-"

" You know, I seriously don't get you and your mood swings. One second ago your so cold to me then you're concerned about how I've been. To answer all your questions, yes. I have been getting enough sleep, eating, hydrating, and i am on a break. That's why I'm calling you."

My brother Mark Lee is an idol under SM ENTERTAINMENT. He's in the group NCT with their shocking 26 members. And to be honest, I don't even know half their names. I'm closest to their sub unit NCT DREAM (which mark is also apart of)since I've known them ever since 8th grade. 

"How are the other members? Y'all are not bullying Jisung right?"

I've always been fond of the youngest Jisung. Don't tell the others but Jisung is my favorite member out the Dreamies. I mean who wouldn't fall for a cute guy with chubby cheeks, a gummy smile, and beautiful hair. 

"The other members are doing fine. Although, Chenle is... yeah. They're doing fine. 

"Chenle is what?"

"Nothing. if i told you he would probably beat the living shit out of me."

"So basically, what i'm hearing is your afraid of 22 year old when your 24?"

"No! I-I'm not like that. It's just that he woul- yeah basically."  he gave in. 

" So you're admitting that you're afraid of a 22 year old?" I teased

"Chenle can get a little scary sometimes..."

"HAHAHA. Anyways, it's great you're doing good. I'll hang up. I'm hanging and I've talked to you long enough. I'll call you when I get home though. Ok?"

" Mhm. Stay safe ok? Don't stay up too late and eat on time got it?"

"Ok Markus. Love you. And Yunjin said hi!  Bye!"

"BRO HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SA-"

I ended the call while laughing. As I was walking back inside, I bumped into someone and accidently made them drop their things. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! I wasn't watching where I was goi-" The guy looked up and i swear he looked so familiar. He had shiny silver hair, a sharp defined jawline, and warm deep brown eyes. His deep and cold voice cut me off. "Yeah. I can tell you weren't looking. Otherwise, I wouldn't have dropped my stuff." Uhhhhhh rude. The guy stood up, picked up his stuff, and walked away while dropping something. I ran to pick up and saw that he dropped a keychain of a corn. "Why in the world would someone have a corn keychain. I didn't even know those existed." I muttered under my breath. Oh well. I'll just keep it for now.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Soo, what do you guys think of the first chapter? was it to rushed? please do let me know what I have to fix and go stream Sweet Venom on YouTube! Happy Thanksgiving!

edited on 3/30/2024

made changes on dialogue to match up the story and formatting as well