part uno

george was not feeling it. he was crying, moist, and slightly unwashed. why though? you walk in his hotal room in santa monica, "gawddamn george whats wrong now!?" "well i-im mortified, my m-manager told me i should never porfom eva again!" george answerwed. you tel him, "ugh why>:-(" "he said that nobody WANTS to crourdsurf me." the he starts sobbing and sobbing. you go and take a nice, wet shower in the shower. "wait why am i talking ze shower? showered before." youre so f-ing dumb. "heh, why am i like this.... oh fart i forgot my clothing that i wear. oh george~"

you had been feeling things for him for a while but obviously you couldnt tell him after all hes carsick. "what the actual fuck do you want, you annoying whore." george answered, you obviously knew he was kidding because he chill like that. " oh hahaha can you come here~ i need you for something~" you asked suducetively. " oh my actual fucking bitch ass godness im playing vaourant and crying." he answers. he comes into the bathroom and he sees your round planets. *gasps then almost hurls* "hurk! w-what the fuck y/n its staring directly into my soul." "o-oh my gash i didnt notice ≤^.^≥!!!" " my sweet lord thats pungent, bye ya lil shit." then he left.