Epidoed 46

Nami: you raised your price again. Don't you think you charging too much? She pays the bird. Raise it again and I'll stop buying by!
Usopp: What's the big deal it's just a Papa or two.
Nami: Not when you're buying it every day!
Usopp: There's no need for you to save up money to buy you're village back from Arlong now, you know. It to be so ones about money.
Nami: You're dumb! Now that everything is over I'm going to earn money for me now! I don't want to be any pirate who can't even dress up!
Usopp: Whoa calm down! I'm in the middle of developing my special Tabsco star. Any eye full of this will make any bad guy---Luffy fell
And Usopp spilled the star on his eyes.
Luffy: Come on, just one!
Usopp: Water! Water!
Sanji: No. This is Nami-san Tangerines Orchard! I won't let anyone lay a finger on it! Nami-san your love security is infallible.
Nami: Yeah! Thanks, Sanji-Kun
Zoro: Or Sanjj letting himself be used...
Luffy: Come on just one tangerine!
Sanji; Now
Luffy: You're such a Chepstow, Sanji. Well, oh well! I'm happy now, anyway!
Name: The world sure is a turbulent place another coup in Villa.
Stella was eating a tangerine.
Luffy: How come she gets one?
Sanji: Because she asked Nami.
Two pieces of paper flew out
Luffy: Two flyers?
They saw the people and began to scream.
There were men full of marines
Man: So, at the very least, they're now too much for our branches to handle?
Man 2: Yea even before forming the pirate group. They each defeated navy branch Capatin Axe-hand Morgon and they show no signs of slowing down since.
He defeated Buggy The Clown 15 million.
She defeated Porate Fleet commodore Don Krige 17 million.
He defeated Fishman pirate Saw-Tooth Arlong 20 million
A/n Don't ask how they know About Stella defeating Don. I'm giving her credit that's all.
These major pirates have all crossed the big 10 million beer mark...in the East Blue, where the average bounty is 3 million berries...but they have all been taken down. He puts Luffy and Stella's wanted poster on the board. 30 million for the Boy and 35 million for the girl.
Man: But it's not an excessively high amount.
Man 3 It may be best to nip such seed of village early on before they have a chance to get out of hand.
Man 2: Absolutely. A man walked out.
Man: Everyone who wants to run away, do so now! This bastion of peace will not tolerate any weakness in this pirate age! The public weakness and feebleness is not a sin! We have justice! If there is tenacious evil on the seas, then we the Nacy, must drive it away with utmost force! In the name of absolute justice!
All: yes sir.
Merry runs up the Stairs
Mis Kaya! Miss
Kaya: What's wrong, merry!
Merry: Have a look at this! He holds up Stella and Luffy's wanted posters.
Kaya: Usopp-san! That is Usopp-san facing the other way!
Merry: Now that you mention it, you're right... He's out there moving towards his dream. I'm moving toward my dream of being a doctor to help everyone too! I'm sure that someday somewhere, my dream and Usopp-san's dream will come together!
Koby looks at Stella's wanted poster
Finally... Finally! Stella-san! You guys finally set foot into your dreams!
Flashback
Stella: I made a promise to Luffy I'll be Queen with him no matter what.
Koby: But the next time we meet we may be enemies. He said a little sad when thinking about Stella.
A man from the black cats got the poster.
Captain
Zeff put the two wanted Poster in the middle of the restaurant.
And in the kitchen.
Luffy: I'm the one who's gonna be king of the pirates with my sister.
Sanji: We both have fools in his dreams. I'm doing to so I can achieve my own goal. He goes outside
Say... Do you know the All Blue?
Luffy and Stella held their Bounty Posters.
Nami: Were wanted Crrimals
Usopp: Dead or Alive" 30 million berries Luffy. Dead or Alive 35 million berries Stella
Luffy: It says I'm 30 million berries. Wait why is Stella higher than mines
Usopp: Look! I'm gonna be seen around the world! Girls might fall for me
Sanji: What? They put Long-nose in but left me out? Where are you? I don't see you anywhere
Usopp: Point to the corner.
Stella: No need to get mad. It seems your head made my wanted poster
Sanji: Really. Where Stella-san
Stella points to her hand on Both Sanji and Zoro's heads.
Sanji: I'm in a wanted poster with the lovely Stella-san
Luffy; Let's rush into the grand Line!
Nami: Yet again you guys don't understand the seriousness of the situation! This means our lives are in danger now! This is no time to be taking it easy and relaxing in the east Blue.
Zoro: Mind 30 and 35 million. At those amounts, I bet Headquarters will take action. And string bounty hunters won't leave us alone... They're gonna be on a completely different level than every one so far!
The former Iron Fist was on a boat talking about How Luffy and his crew messed up his life. He gets news That he and Stella are worth 30 and 35 million he thinks about getting the to get his job back with the men he's got.
The men were celebrating thinking he was talking about Food.
The straw hat Crew is going by
Iron B: That was. Hard to port! Our target is right in front of us!
The Straw hate go back.
Luffy: So you think some pirates attacked it? That warship is scrapped
Usopp: Is not nice of the navy to toss its scraped ship I to the ocean...
Iron B: Hey you have forgotten what Iorn first Fullboy looks like?
Luffy: Oh you're that navy guy from Sometimes! Are you stranded? Wan us to help you?
Iron B: quite filling around! Our meeting here spells the end of your luck! Monkey D. Luffy and Stella. Your under arrest
A/n Still no last name it feels weird but you guys still have time to guess.
Luffy: Yeah! That's a good picture of me, huh?
Usopp: And they got the back of my head.
Stella: I really like mine. My two favorite boys are on there with me
Iron B: It says Dead or Alive... Aim the turret!
Nami: What's all the noise? What's going on?
Luffy: Oh? You're gonna shoot!
Usopp: They're aiming right at us! This is bad!
Luffy: Alrigt leave it to me! I'll bounce it right back again!
Zoro: Lufty, let me handle this one.
Stella held onto Luffy. Yeah, you stay back here!
Luffy: How come?
Stella: Beacus you mess things up since the beginning of it all. She drags him away.
Iron B: Tremble and sleep!
The cannon was shot.
Zoro was able to cut it in half
Luffy: Awesome!
Iron B: Tayts impossible
Sanji: Huh! What's all this damn noise?
Zoro: Don't bother people who. They're napping.
Iron B: There are plenty more where that can from! Fire!
Luffy: Huh? This is bad.
Usopp: It is?
Stella: Oh stop you're worrying
The cannon blew up in Iron B face
Luffy: See? There were cracks in the cannon.
Usopp: Yeah that's defiantly bad.
Iron B ship goes to there
You damn brats. Don't you dare I power of a former Navy HQ Lieutenant! We'll just have to fight you hand-to-hand! Men follow me.
Iron punched Luffy making his head go back
Gum-Gum Bell
All the other men were defeated.
Sanji was in front of Iron B
You got some real ball, picking a fight duet mealtime, tough guy. Don't get any soup bowls today. Are you planning to link the deck or something?
They all went into the water
Luffy: He's done already
Sanji: He's a damn wimpy as ever.
Nami: Come on you guys keep it down! Honestly! I can't even relax and read a newspaper here.
Sanji: Nmai-san! I'm finished preparing your meal.
Luffy: I'm starving let eat Food!
On an Island not too far from.the boat
A Man was looking threw a Telescope
And saw Mihawk boat.
Mohawk wales threw
Man: Hawk-eye why are you here?
Mihawk: Calm down. I have no business with you. Where is your leader? Camping on an island like this what a carefree man. The man ran to get him
Man: boss.
A man gave him a drink
Hawk-eye!
Mihwak was already behind him.
Shanks: Hwy there, Hawk-eye. What a raw visitor... I'm not feeling held at the moment... Have you come to fight me?
Mihawk: I don't have any interest in setting things with you. Now that you've lost your left arm. I found two interesting pirates.  And was suddenly reminded of a story you used to tell. A story about A. Interesting Boy and Girl from a certain small village... He took out the posters of Luffy and Stella.
Shanks: You made it Lufdy Stella! In that case Hawk-eye.... I can't just let you leave now. He pours him a drink
That's so Hawk-eye. Okay! Drink up! Today's a celebration!
Mihawk: I thought you had a Hangover!
Shanks: That was last night. Come on drink up.
Mihawk drinks it all
Shanks: Let drink
Nami: We finally heading to the Grand Line..  It looks like the only way into it is through Revers Mountain here
Zoro: What a pain. Can't we just go straight into it?
Sanji: Nope. From what the geezer told me, perhaps the only way a boat can enter
Usopp: How come
Sanji: cause it is supposedly dangerous.
Luffy: All eight then let's head straight into it!
Nami: Are you even paying attention?
Luffy: But it sounds fun. Plus it's feel way better going straight into it!
Nami: Talking to you makes me feel I'm going crazy...
Luffy: Alright let's stop at an island to get some meat!
Namj: There's a famous city on this Island, loguetown.
Luffy: Loguetwon. What's? It famous for its meat
Zoro: Also known as the city of the beginning and end... I'm pretty sure I've heard it before
Stella: It's the town where Gold Rogers the old king of the pirates, was born...and executed.
Luffy: The town where the king of the pirates died...
Stella: wanna go
Luffy: Yeah I can't see it! I can't see the town where the man who got the one piece--everything this world has to offer and was born and then died.
Buggy and Alsida had wanted posters Of Luffy and Stella.