...DEEP TALKS...

"There is PLEASURE in the pathless woods and RAPTURE in the lonely shore...I would hold in the favor of the ones who dares to try the impossible"

We reached home...rather with a content heart after being chased by the police. They stopped in the mid way as they couldn't match to our speed and also they were no people around. He took away the fear away and I know this wasn't my worst fear.

"Would you like to tag along tonight...here...with me??" I asked with the most awkward voice that I've ever spoken.

He tilted his head and gave out a little laugh while playing with his lip ring. YES he nodded

As He made his way near the door step, "Perfect!! wait here till I come back" I said and hopping towards the door.

"Didn't she say she wants to be with me tonight?? and now she made me stand alone in the yard and didn't invite me inside" He sighed but still waited. After 10 long minutes I came back with some heavy wooden logs on my both arms. He took all most every logs from me...leaving one

"Woo!! I see you are super strong. Ok follow me now" I giggled as I said.

I led the way to the back for my house passing the garage where I had pitched a small tent and also a place for fire. I made myself comfortable in a comfy chair and he flopped down beside me.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asked side eyeing me.

"Anything..." I said and took a paused "I didn't wanna be alone" I finished. I sat on the chair with my head hanging over the borders of the chair and my eyes looked up to the dark starry sky of the midnight. I brought both my knees close to my chest as I bundled up like a wollen ball.

He smiled a little and stood in front of me. I straightened up to look at him standing under the bright moon light with his pale skin lit up more. His hands removed his jacket and placed it over me.

He covered me.

It smelled like him.

He crouched down and stroked my head "I'll build the fire for you" he said.

His eyes...which I saved it for the last to admire was now much of brown...like most of the normal humans. Unlike the time I saw a reddish tint and another time I saw it in golden. He was ethereal and a mystery too...

I shook my head to knock off the stupid glare and I started to stare back at the stars while he started to build the fire.

As the fire grew bigger I felt warmer and I moved close to the fire. It seemed like the temperature drop didn't affect him a bit and I guessed it was bearable for him but not until I noticed his clothes...he was wearing a thin black t-shirt, half sleeved as it also exposed the tattoos on his hands till the biceps.

"Aren't you cold??" I asked in disbelief, how can a man in flesh and blood can't be cold in a midnight just by wearing some single layer clothes. He shook his head as he stood far from the fire. I warmed me up a bit with the fire and got up.

I walk passed him into the cozy tent and s at down on boucle sofa. I tapped the seat next to me by seeing him and he nodded and came inside but he was hesitating to sit close to me...he left a good gap between us. I took a look at him, his perfect side profile caught my eyes. The angular jawline which was as sharp as a knife continued with his long neck, his features where all in perfect golden ratio.

He let out a laugh " I know I'm perfect. Put down the stare" He knew he was exquisite

"I NEVER saw you" I lied. He laughed

We sat near each other for an awkward minute without any conversation. Without getting this situation much worst he slipped the ear buds into my right ears and another one rested in his left ears. "Let's hear my queen's music" He said and released the pause. It started with a melody and when it reached the high notes it was so angelic