Chapter 5: The Pieces Start Moving

"HM.. That's fun to know."

Ryuen grins at the information revealed about Shinjiro.

"That's not enough. I want some action, I wanna see him. I guess I'll go after him and have a good 'ol chit chat! Kuku!"

Getting thrilled at the awaiting conversation, he immediately stood up.

"Thanks for the info, bookworm. I knew using you would make him lower his guard bit."

"Um... yes you're welcome."

Ryuen took a deep glance at Shiina and frown a bit.

"What? You're that guilty?"

"Yes. It feels...wrong to this. To my friend as well.."

Ryuen laughs before gulping down his sparkling water,

"You're in my class, thought you'd be used to it or somethin'? Don't you feel angry? Angry that our class is the dirt? The dirt that's walked over by other class? Angry that fucking class overtook us? We're at 92 more points."

He closed in on her, a wide yet sinister grin on his face.

"Why don't we use that overused golden rule? 'Treat others how they treat you'?"

"That's not.."

"I don't really care, honestly." Ryuen rolled his eyes over.

"What I'm getting at is, how 'bout we do what they did to us? Don't you want to be in Class A?"

"..."

Despite Shiina not answering, Ryuen already thought of that silence as her answer.

'Yes'.

Even so, Ryuen can't help but feel some pity for the girl. Even if he wants to use her, considering their intellect and book smarts, she's still a good person.

"Urgh.. Once I'm done with Horikita's class, I'll try to not use you to do these things. How's that?" Ryuen asked at the silent Shiina.

"Yes, I'd like that!" She said, immediately looking bright.

"I'm still going to use to for now."

"Ah.. yes I heard that."

With that done and over, Ryuen let's Shiina go.

Even with what he said to her.

...

"There's always a little devil inside of everyone... waiting and begging to to be free for that one moment."

Ryuen threw his drink at the trashcan nearby and started walking away.

However, the people looking at him were concerned, even outright scared.

He was smiling.

Devilishly.

"Heh! I'm looking forward this schoolyear!"

Indeed.

Events are about to change.

Let's see what this future has in store next for these undoubtedly unique students.

______________________________________

I've decided to end this Volume here. I  dont have much to really show in this Volume.. eh actually.. I'll probably do some short stories. Sorry for no illustrations this Volume, I may change that later.

Volume 5 isn't coming right after the short stories are finished though. I still need to fix that darn laptop, I've been procrastinating...

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! (Least for 11/23/23)

Thanks for reading and have a amazing day/ night, reader(s)!

Word Count: 385 Words