Things happen Fast

A/N: Before we start with this chapter I would like to apologize for not updating very often, like I use to.
Second I've been very busy lately with school works and more😑😭📖 and Third thanks a lot to the people who actually read this I'm very happy and please don't forget to vote.😊🙃 Oh and before I forget this will have a dramatic touch so prepare ur tissues 'cause u r gonna cry at least I think so.
Well now we can start with this chapter.

(Smut warning!😏 a little tiny bit)

She looked at me and smirked. I knew it she did it on purpose.

"Let's continue this inside the rooms......Daddy.......Oh and please while we are in bed please call me slut, Daddy"

"Alright my slut" I said while I slapped her butt and squish it and with my other hand I opened the door. She let out a little moan which it tourned me on even more, first her bikini now this.

We were now inside the room it was beautiful but Sana didn't said a word about it. I think she's so horny she doesn't care about it.

She pushed me to the bed and we started kissing.

It was a passionate kiss but then it became a hungry and aggressive, I wanted to be on top and I tried to push her but she wasn't cooperating so I started to tease her pussy by touching it outside her jeans I could feel her jeans starting to get wet.

"Slut, u r..ah.. soo f-focking wet do u want..ahhh...Daddy to help uuu?" I said moaning a little because she was eating my neck leaving hickes while I was keeping my hand down there moving gently, slow but with strong movements.

"Y-yes ahh"

"Yes what my slut"

"Yes d-daddy please ahhh fuck mee destroy me and lick me please ahhhh"

That last sentence was enough for her to let go, that was my chance to be on top.

I started to unbutton her jeans.

Next thing u know is..... She is naked and moaning under my touch.

"Ahhhh...yes...y/n..u..a-are d-doing sooooooo weeeell."

I started to trust my finger in and out while licking her clit.

"Y/N..please..moreee"...........

And their moans surrounded the room like an orchestra of pleasure.

They were having the time of their lifes.

Not worrying about anything.

They thought:

"Just the Two of us"

(A/N: sorry if I disappoint some of u guys it's my first time writing a smut I'll do better next time, and yes there's gonna be a next time 🙃😏)

Time skip: next day

Third Person's POV

It was a very nice morning.
After the war it comes peace.
After Nayeon's crazy birthday party it comes silence.

(Lol)

Y/n woke up smiling after she gain more conscious she felt an arm wrapped around her waist she could feel her arm wrapped around her lover's back and waist.