Returning Home ( Chanyeol Decision)

9pm was shown on Chanyeols watch it would take some hours to arrive to Korea Chanyeol should be asleep right but no because he was restless he was hurt and angry but he didn't want to lose his baekhyun so he looked over at the seat behind him and found his bacon asleep he smiled and whispered good night to him . He was also tired but he couldn't sleep not until he figured out a plan to save his marriage he sat on his seat thinking about the possibility of having a family how it would feel to have a son with his husband so he contacted his mother through messages and explain what happened in return she advised him to look at the pros and cons in which he made a mental list until he finally came to a decision that he was going to save his marriage money can always come but what's the point if you don't have someone to share it with . He took the call card from his bag and contacted the police officer that they met today he told the officer that he and his husband would kindly adopt the child and his puppy the police officer was delighted that the child would belong to a safe home so he informed Chanyeol that he will prepare all the necessary documents for the child and puppy adoption process and he would contact Chanyeol to make arrangements for the child and puppy to be safely transported to Korea. Chanyeol told the police officer that the child and his puppy wasn't products you can transport instead Chanyeol told the officer that once the documents are prepared he will return to America to officially sign the custody papers and carry the child and puppy back to Korea where he would surprise his husband. When he ended the conversation he turned towards his husband with tears in his eyes and whispered don't leave me baekhyun not when I love you so much not after I remember you and give you my heart I promise I will give you a happy family just forgive me this time . He dried his tears stood up from his seat placed a blanket on his husband kissed his forehead then return to his seat secured himself and fell asleep dreaming about their happy family. When he awoke the captain informed him that they had arrived at incheon airport and his husband has taken his luggage and is waiting in their car for him Chanyeol was really hurt that his husband wouldn't wake him up he thanked his captain grabbed his luggage and headed towards his car. When he got there the sight of baekhyun crying brought a stabbing pain towards his heart so he placed his luggage into the car and hopped into the drivers seat Chanyeol wasn't going to return home without making his husband happy he started the car and drove to a nearby park so they can talk and Chanyeol can have his husband happy again.

It took Chanyeol less than two hours to reach a nearby park luckily no one was around since it was quite early in the morning so the couple had enough privacy to talk he parked his car and removed his seat belt and turned towards his husband.

Chanyeol:
I don't want you to leave I don't need a divorce I love you to much for this relationship to end don't forgive me don't believe me but I will try to earn your forgiveness again just give me two weeks to sort my company out and I promise I will give you whatever you need or want just please don't say goodbye.

Baekhyun:
I wouldn't leave I just need some time alone but I wouldn't leave it will take time to believe you but I know you wouldn't hurt me so after two weeks lets be happy together.

Chanyeol nodded his head he wasn't ready for his husband to avoid him but it will give him time to get the proper documents to  bring the baby and his puppy to Korea it would be a happy new year gift for baekhyun  a new family member for a new year. After the chat the couple return home and was greeted by all the family members they took a shower and ate dinner with the family spoke about the honeymoon adventure. Before the night end Chanyeol gathered the family members while baekhyun went to rest he explained about the adoption and asked if they can help him prepare for the puppy and baby kyungsoo and jondae said that they would keep baekhyun occupied at work while the remaining friends and family members help design one of the guest room so it would be suitable for the baby and his furry companion.  It was really going to be a dream for baekhyun and a new start for Chanyeol but he promised he will always love his family especially his son.

  It was really going to be a dream for baekhyun and a new start for Chanyeol but he promised he will always love his family especially his son

Chanyeol really would do anything to keep his husband even adopt a baby

So in the upcoming chapter the baby would be Korean but was born in America his real parents are Asian I will be using the pictures of Chanbaek with the adorable twins from return to superman please enjoy.

Yours Respectively
Sarah 💜