The Recruit

~Flashback~

"Come on Eggsy, we should leave," I had told him before he could possibly drink anymore.
"No, you come on y/n. Just have one more drink with meeeee," he slurred.
I got him into the car, then drove him home.
"Y/n, come on. One more drink," he tried to reason with me.
"No, you're already drunk. I'm not letting you turn into Dean."
"What? I'm not turning into Dean, you little brat."
"Eggsy, you're drunk you don't mean that..."
"No, I do mean it. You are a little brat that I pitied, so I became your friend. Believe me, I regretted every moment of it. I hope after this night I never see you again." Eggsy had yelled at me.
"Maybe you won't...just go inside Eggsy." I had said trying to hold back my tears.
When I looked at the clock, it was 8:15. It wasn't too late, so I went to the library to keep my mind busy.
~~End of Flashback~~
I shook my head, I just want that memory out of my head. Instead, it played on repeat like a broken record all the way to the station. As I entered the doors, the lady at the front desk looked up at me and smiled. 
"Mr. Unwin, please."
"Mr. Unwin?! Okay."
I walked outside, thinking about what I was going to say to him. I thought of all the different things I could say, but shouldn't. Finally, he walked out of the building.
"Hello, Eggsy," I had said, making him turn.
"Do I know you?" He asked confused.
"Ouch, is that how you greet an old friend?"
He cocked his head to the side, then his eyes widened.
"Y/N?!!!!?!??? Where have you been for the last 4 years?!" He yelled at me.
"I thought you 'never wanted to see me again,' so I got a job at Kingsman. So, I've been traveling all over."
"Y/n, please forgive me for what I had said. I was too drunk for my own good, but Kingsman the tailor shop?" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's okay Eggsy, I understand. But, umm yeah that's the place. Say Eggsy...how would you like to become a tailor?"
"If that means getting closer to my best friend again, while also making money, then sure why not?"
"Brilliant! Shall we discuss this over a drink?" I asked.
"Sure," he smiled while looking down at the floor, then back up at me.