Final Synopsis (First Five)

Ok, the only reason I'm making this is that I've been trying to make an SPOP Fanfic for 3 years (not joking actually) and I've never even been close to finishing it, so I'm just going to leave the entire synopsis here, (also it's my birthday), Enjoy! (This Statement was made on June 19th.)

Episode 1/10

A few months after the events of Season Five, Adora, and Catra have been traveling Etheria for a few months and are exploring different types of magic. Throughout the way, Adora's been learning more cultures and has also started having an internal conflict about wanting to find out where she's truly from. While in one of those areas, she has weird hallucinations in her sleep, like someone is calling her.

She tells Catra that this person showed her a moment of the past, in which that person named Harlow tells Adora she needs to come quickly to save their planet, and gives her a small increment on her arm which is the only way to defend herself from the barrier that surrounds the planet after Catra keeps telling her that it's all probably just a dream.

They try seeking the planet through an old map, but they can't find a planet in the universe that looks like it. They then ask some of the civilians if they ever heard of the earth, but while most of them give confused answers to Adora, other civilians still give Prejudice and hatred towards Catra, which the latter had slowly started to give into.

Eventually, Adora tells Catra that they must explore this planet called "Eternia", claiming that the person in her hallucinations is "someone from her past." when Adora asked Madame Razz about it and is given an old map that shows the planet of Eternia. Catra is initially reluctant and calls it a bit of a stretch, but she agrees when remembering her word on Exploring the Universe to find Eternia with Adora.

Adora and Catra tell all their friends that they'll be leaving for a while. While most of their friends are accepting of this when trying to tell Entrapta who's visiting Horde Prime in prison, Horde Prime warns Catra before they both leave that Eternia is a place to be watchful of since Other Prime Clones wanted to Destroy years ago, and shortly gave up after Prime himself got damaged from a barrier protecting the planet, and she tells him that she'll be watchful.

(7/6/24-7/7/24)