•CHAPTER ONE•

In the charming town of Port Orchard, where secrets are as common as the homeless, Lindsey and Kaleb were the epitome of young love—or so it seemed. Little did they know, the winds of deception were about to blow through their fairytale romance.

One sunny afternoon, Lindsey and Kaleb strolled through the park, hand in hand, blissfully unaware of the impending chaos.

Lindsey turned to him and said, "Kaleb, you're kind of a dumbass sometimes"

Kaleb smirked and replied with "Well, at least I wasn't the one who engaged in an orgy with all those midgets that one time"

Little did Lindsey know that Kaleb was already dabbling in the dangerous waters of infidelity, and Kaleb remained oblivious to Lindsey's secret rendezvous with none other than the elusive Matthew Lillard.

That evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Kaleb sat in his room, nervously texting someone on his phone.

*Hey, Matthew, it's me, Kaleb
*Can you believe Lindsey still thinks I'm loyal to her?
*What an idiot.
*If I were in her shoes I would have seen this from a mile away!
*I mean, how else do you explain the weird looks i give you in front of her?

Meanwhile, in a dimly lit café across town, Lindsey sipped her coffee, hiding behind a menu as she exchanged mysterious glances with Matthew Lillard, who happened to be enjoying a latte at the adjacent table.

Lindsey whispered across to him, "Matthew, darling, Kaleb has no idea about us. Let's keep it that way, shall we?"

Matthew grinned and replied, "Absolutely, Lindsey. Our secret is safe. Who would've thought you would be dating the biggest retard in all of Port Orchard? Hee hee hee hee"

As fate toyed with these two unsuspecting teenagers and 50 year old man, the stage was set for a collision of love, lies, and the ever-present allure of Matthew Lillard. Little did they know, Port Orchard was about to witness a drama worthy of Hollywood itself.