✨8✨

Night time 10:00pm

Taehyung is standing in the balcony of his room;Jungkook is not back from the office and it's very late; gukk and aria are already asleep.

Does he usually come this late;taehyung couldn't help but wonder.

And also considering the fact that he ate nothing before leaving for the office he knows how careless jungkook can be about his health.

There was no trace of sleep in his eye,he won't say it out loud but he is worried about jungkook.

He is putting on a comfortable night gown.

He looked around and saw the mansion cover with so many guards;something was off;from what he remembers jungkook hates having lot of people in his Vila back the it was only them and 2maid with 3boyguards but now he has lot count of how many maids,...

He looked around and saw the mansion cover with so many guards;something was off;from what he remembers jungkook hates having lot of people in his Vila back the it was only them and 2maid with 3boyguards but now he has lot count of how many maids, guards and butler were in the house,it's weird.

He shrugged his thoughts away cause no one knows what jungkook is thinking.

He sighed looking at the main gate;no he is not waiting for jungkook, he isn't thinking about the fact that jungkook hasn't ate since morning and is surely not worry about jungkook;he also didn't starve himself just because he doesn't feel like eating.

He is telling all this to himself to console his inner thoughts.

He sighed as he glance at the main about to enter his room when the sound of a car horn was heard;he turned around in a flash of light as he watch the security guard open the gate for jungkook to come in.

Son jungkook come out of the car,taehyung could notice the tired frown on his face he looks so exhausted as he walks into the mansion.

Tae sighed as he walked into his room and lay down on the bed closing his eyes to sleep.

After 10 minutes of rolling on the bed,he still couldn't sleep,he huff standing up from the bed and walking out of the room going downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen looking around from some ingredients to make some light food.

20 minutes later he was almost done making bibimbap,when jungkook walked in standing by the door staring at taehyung intensely,admiring the sexy curves and beautiful face of taehyung.

Taehyung felt a familiar gaze on him he turned around as blue eyes landed on jungkook grey eyes looking at him with so many emotions standing in comfortable night wears.