cadaver

THIS MAY GET A PART 2 IDK... oh and btw this is not a happy silly story

A BODY HAS BEEN FOUND BY PENNY

"Oooh... That's not..."

Guests crowded around the sight that Penny had discovered upon hearing the bell's grim song. Scared murmurs and horrified cries emerged from the crowd as they looked on at Naomi... Or at least, what had once been her.

Her corpse sat strapped in a wooden chair. The insides of the restraints that kept her strapped there were laced with spikes, causing her hands to be nearly severed from her wrists. A reverse bear trap was placed on her head, its sharp spikes piercing into the flesh that had once belonged to a face that appeared in numerous photoshoots.

Blood oozed out from the areas punctured by the reverse bear trap, staining the front of Naomi's clothing and going inside of her slightly-ajar mouth. One of the sleeves of her jacket was also drenched in blood, the other one having been pulled up to expose her left hand's injuries. If one were to look close enough, they would see the muscle and bone that had been exposed as Naomi tried to break free.

After the murmurs and cries died down, the guests stared in silence. For a while they simply took in the gory sight in front of them, unsure of what to do. The silence was chilling, but eventually someone had to break the silence.

"Reverse bear trap? Someone likes horror movies. I think they were going for a gory death, but I think they could have done better," The person who had finally decided he wanted to break the silence, Kaimbe, shrugged and gave his honest opinion. He sounded more like a serial killer as he continued to speak, despite that not being his intention. "if they wanted something that could really induce some trauma, I would have suggested like a... blood eagle or something. Basically, you take a sharp object and cut the victim's back open— no? Nobody wants to hear? Okay, my bad."

Upon noticing that nobody wanted to hear his death rant, Kaimbe begrudgingly stopped talking. He murmured something under his breath about the other guests being "lame idiots" as he crossed his arms and pouted. A couple of people started at him for a few more moments before turning their attention back to Naomi's corpse.

Now bored from the other guests wanting nothing to do with him, Kaimbe looked around to see if there was anything else interesting. Staring at a dead body was only interesting for so long; all it did was just sit there! What was it gonna do, suddenly spring up and wave hello to everyone?! Yeah, right...

"Where's Minseo? He'll be fun to talk to," Kaimbe wondered to himself as he looked around, trying to spot the bundle of whimsy he called his best friend. Upon seeing him standing in the crowd of upset and shocked guests, however, his heart dropped.

Oh shit.

This wasn't good.

This wasn't good AT ALL.

Kaimbe instantly reached out and grabbed Minseo's wrist, pulling him out from the crowd and dragging them to their shared room. The two of them were alone in their room together; the other guests had banished them to it after the two boys had kept them up all night with their jokes and giggles.

Kaimbe threw Minseo onto the bed, looking down at his wide eyes. He seemed to be in a sort of trance; seeing the cadaver had elicited a response of shock from him. Kaimbe just hoped that he would be able to snap out of it.

"Minseo?! Come on, come on... Wake up bro! Wake up! Please!!"

Kaimbe's Dutch-tinged voice grew increasingly more panicked as the moments drew by and he snapped his fingers repeatedly. Minseo seemed completely unresponsive, and it was terrifying him. Kaimbe felt a familiar heat rising to his eyes as his best friend stared right through him. Just as he was about to begin crying, however, Minseo snapped out of it.