-Marriage-

"Now I pronounce you husband and husband, and the new Rulers of both Mondstatd and Liyue! "

The crowd roared with joy, as the two men kissed. It was a beginning of a new chapter for everyone in both Liyue and Mondstatd, especially for Barbatos and Morax.
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Both of the men where congratulated by many citizens of liyue and some mondstatders that had traveled to see the wedding of their new rulers.

"Thank you!" Venti waved sticking his head out the carriage, happily accepting many offerings that they are giving. On the other hand Zhongli had sat there, quietly staring at his new husband.

"Barba-" Zhongli reached out to Venti but he stopped in the process and took his hands back to himself. Venti looked at Zhongli's way, "oh.. Sorry- uh is there anything you need?" Venti asked Zhongli. "Oh- uh no sorry" zhongli replied looking at Venti. Now it was silent and awkward between the two. The whole ride to their new Castle, it was silent. The only thing that could be heard was the crowds cheering, but that too soon faded and it was just pure silent.

"We have arrived." Said the carriage driver. Soon the door the was opened for Venti. Zhongli was let out on the other side. "Woah... " Venti whispered under his breath. "Welcome, your Highnesses. " The castle was big, Venti felt like an ant compared to it, but the castle was beautiful, even more beautiful than the castle he lived in with his parents. It's not that the castle back in Mondstatd was ugly and small, it was gorgeous and big too, but this castle in front of him and Zhongli was more than gorgeous. Venti looked at Zhongli, even though it surprised him it wasn't out of the ordinary for him, besides their new castle isn't that much bigger from the one he used to stay at. After gazzing upon the magnificent castle both Zhongli and Venti were then greeted by a tall slender woman. "Hello, my name is ningguang and I'll be your assistance. Would you care for a tour?" Venti nodded and look at Zhongli to see if he wanted a tour. "Ok then.. Follow me this way. "

Barbatos and Morax followed their new assistant around showing them different rooms, and what they were for. Every room was elegant in a different way. Both Venti and Zhongli weren't new to it but Venti felt excited to finally have a castle owned by him and of course Zhongli. Ningguang pointed at certain areas in the castle, she had also described certain types of painting that were hung across the walls of the halls. Finally they stopped at the last door.

"In here is the bedroom you both will be using. There is also a bathroom inside and a hot bath is already prepared.Any questions, your Highnesses?" Ningguang opened the door and let in both Venti and Zhongli. Venti was in shock and a tint of redness appeared on his cheeks at the thought of sleeping next to someone new and especially since he doesn't know Zhongli very well. Zhongli didn't seem to care or wasn't very interested in sleeping next to someone else.

"Uh no, that'll be it thank you. " Zhongli thanked Ningguang and excused her. Now it was just both of them alone in the silent awkward room. It was very awkward and silent. Venti had walked to the couch in the room and sat down. As for Zhongli he went in the bathroom that was connected to their room. Venti hated the silent, but Zhongli was glad it was now silent. He hated how loud it was outside and the whole time he wished it was a lot quieter. Now he got what he wanted and he didn't want to waste any of the time be had alone.

Zhongli undressed himself and got in the bath relaxing. He let his brown long hair down and be wetten by the water. His body finally relaxed and he closed his eyes. It has been a long day for Morax and he really needed time alone and he finally got it.

Venti sat alone in the room now. He didn't like the silence in the room and he also didn't know when Zhongli would be back and so he closed his eyes to rest. Venti had accidentally fallen asleep on the couch still in his normal clothes.

After a while Zhongli has finally gotten out of the bathroom and dressed into his sleeping clothes. He had noticed venti sleeping on the couch. "Barbatos.." Zhongli sighed and walked up to Venti, he stared at Venti with a pitied look. Zhongli then lifted Venti gently off the couch and headed towards the bed and placed him back down gently.

Zhongli sighed, and walked to the other side of the bed. Zhongli didn't want to marry, he didn't want to love someone else but he did for his family and for the nation. But he did not want to love Venti, he did not want to marry someone he did not love.

He was awake for a while, thinking about how he will come to love Venti, or how anything will work between them. He stared at the ceiling, thinking and thinking. Maybe if he gave Venti enough time, he will fall in love with the other. Another sigh came out of his mouth and he stared at the other male, sleeping ever so peacefully.

"Why must I marry you? Why can't we marry the ones we truely love.."

Zhongli's eyes moved back to the ceiling and soon his thoughts drifted to her.

"Morax?.." A voice next to him spoke lightly.

"Oh.. Barbatos.. I'm sorry I must've woken you up" Zhongli replied.

Venti sat up, he was tired but it didn't bother him. "Is there something bothering you?.. If there is, you can always tell me about it.. After all we are married now and I don't want to have something stress you out. So please do tell me if something is bothering you." Venti had a worried look on his face.

"No.. Nothing is bothering me at all, thank you though.."

"I see, alright then.." Venti was glad nothing had been bothering Zhongli, he then looked at his clothes and realized he was still in his outfit from the wedding. He then got up and went to the bathroom to change. As soon as he got done he came back into the room and climbed back onto the bed. He was about to say something but he had realized Zhongli was already asleep. He then turned to the opposite side and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Morax.. "

________

That was actually my first ever time writing a fan fiction with over 1000 words!! (┬┬_┬┬)

I worked on this the whole day and I still managed to only write about 1000 words ╥﹏╥. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it so far and I hope I will actually finish this fan fiction or at least try to. I hope to update as much as I can but with school I can't really do much.

I hope to add a little bit of spice in here ( ͡ 3 ͡ °) ANYWAYS I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!!