chapter twelve , dont wanna lose you

chapter twelve , don't wanna lose youTHIS SCENE FEELS LIKE WHAT I ONCE SAW ON A SCREENSNOW ON THE BEACH, TAYLOR SWIFT, LANA DEL RAY

THIS SCENE FEELS LIKE WHAT I ONCE SAW ON A SCREEN
SNOW ON THE BEACH, TAYLOR SWIFT, LANA DEL RAY

jaydenpower has posted a story

"oh my gosh, i won!" i jumped up and down pointing at jack

"oh my gosh, i won!" i jumped up and down pointing at jack. he had a disappointed look on his face.

"loser, loser, loser!" i laughed at him.

"okay, okay. why don't you complain in the car and not in front of 30 people." he laughed along with me.

we got in the car and he put his hand on my thigh again. and i took taylor's advice, which seemed to work.

"tonight was fun, thanks for coming." he said, looking over to me for a split second, before returning his attention to the road again.

"yeah, it was really fun. especially beating you." i joked. "yeah, by one point. keep bringing it up and we're never going bowling again." he joked also.

i smiled at him. i smiled at just the thought of him. this boy is driving me crazy.

we talked for the rest of the ride, my phone was blowing up with texts from the group chat, but i didn't care. i wanted to spend time with him.

we pulled up in front of my house. all of the lights were off.

"seems like everyone's asleep." he said.

"yup. that's good, i don't think anyone knew i even left. especially owen, he would kill both of us if he found out we hung out." i glared at jack. he looked over to me and nodded his head, agreeing.

"well, thanks again for coming," he said. "anytime." i said quietly.

we were staring at each other, our hands rested on the center console.

we both started to lean in, and suddenly our lips crashed together. it was a sweet, slow, gentle kiss.

after a couple seconds we stopped.

"uh, i better get going." i said heading to open the door. "yeah, stay safe." he said.

"you too." i said. i opened the door, climbed out of the car and closed it. i walked to the front door and put my key through the lock, opening the door.

i turned on the lights and saw owen sitting at the kitchen counter, staring right at me. it caught me off guard, so i jumped and screamed out, "jesus owen. what are you doing here sitting in the dark?"

"why were you out with jack?" he asked. i stopped in my tracks. "we were hanging out, nothing more?" i said, acting like we didn't just kiss five seconds ago.

"and what about that kiss?"

shit. "what do you mean?" i acted like i didn't know what he was saying. "don't act dumb, jayden."

he never says my full name. it's always jay, or jj.

"none of your business." i said. "look, i don't mind you guys liking each other, or even dating. i just don't want to lose my best friend, or lose my sister." he said.

i was surprised he said that. "really? i though you just didn't like me dating someone you knew?"

"yes, i love you jj." he said coming over to me and pulling me into a hug. "i love you too." i smiled, wrapping my arms around him.

he went over and sat down on the couch, waving me over. "now tell me how it went!" he said, resting his arm on the back of the couch.

authors note:okay i'm pretty sure i decided on 26 chapters not including the epilogue!!

authors note:
okay i'm pretty sure i decided on 26 chapters not including the epilogue!!