THE much needed consolation

The story starts after the loss of WORLD CUP final
Each and every member of ict were sad and were cursing their luck that how they qualified the final winning each and every match but unfortunately loss the final
Gill was alsooo cursing his destiny that how it didn't worked on the most important day, he got out only making 4 runs.
He went to his room and was fully depressed and sad, not knowing how to make out with the loss, he was cursing himself for the loss majorly
According to him, if he played a good inning maybe India could have won, he was feeling low and thoughts were rolling in his mind that he was not capable of being THE PRINCE OF CRICKET because he couldn't perform well when it was much needed, he locked his room and was screaming and sobbing.

Wheareas Sara who was at stand was very worried about gill, she knew him very well that maybe he was cursing himself for the loss. She was totally troubled bcz neither he was receiving her call not she could see him anywhere on the ground.

She and shubman's frnd Jugnu asked Ishan if he saw him where had he gone.
Ishan :woh bohot hi jada dukhi hai, I tried to console him, we all r trying to face the reality of course, usne bola ki use apne room me jana hai, thori der akela rehna hai so he went to his room in  the hotel. Sara plzz use samjana thoda jake, hamari to sun nahi raha, tum hi uski sabse jada kareeb ho shayd tumhari sunle.
Sara gave a reassuring Pat to ishan and went to shubman's room.
She ranged the door bell but no response came.
She then gave him a msg that she was there, he saw and thus opened the door for her.
Shubman ki aisi halat dekhke (he was fully shattered, his eyes were red from sobbing, his hair fully a mess ) , Sara ne use ek bonecrushing hug diya, she locked the door beside her then
Sara:baby, hamara aaj luck kharab tha isliye ham jit nahi paye, plzz khud ko mat koso I plea u, I just cannot see u in this condition, my heart pain.
Shub:sab meri galti hai, agar maine aaj ek acchi inning kheli hoti to hamara target jada hota and we could have defended and thus might have won the game. Sab meri galti hai, I don't deserve to be in the team, logo ko merese kitni asaye thi ki ahemadabad ground me jarur aacha khelunga buttt nooooo I ruined everything..
Sara :chup, hogya jo hua please try to cop up with the reality, we cannot change the past.

Sara then kissed his swollen eyes and then his whole face trying to give him the warmth of her love at that crucial situation.
She then looked at his lips, the air between them started to become heavier with their flowing emotions, they couldn't stop themselves and hence sealed their lips, the slow kiss soon transformed into a legit passionate one...
Sara being out of breath pulled out from the kiss, but shubman was not in a  mood of leaving her at all, he wanted to be buried inside her forgetting each and every worry he was going through..
He wanted to be wrapped inside the coccon of her love ..
He hovered over her and started kissing her face, then going down her neck, savouring every bit of her cleavage with his feathery like kisses.
Sara too didn't wanted to leave him in that condition, if by loving her he could get some peace and releif, she was ready to be with him in this  emotional makeout session, the fact that the team will leave the hotel tomorrow morning favoured that.
(It was not that it was their first time, but each and every time they did , the feeling was new and erotic)

Shub then ripped out her white shirt she was wearing and her milky body came to his view, it was becoming harder and harder to resist it, his length was even not helping him either.
Sara was breathing heavily due their outmost proximity.
When her breating got little normal she also made shub to take out his jersey.
Soon each and every clothing which was acting as a barrier to their lovemaking was at the floor.
Shub then started to savour his favourite nipple of hers, he just love her rosy boobs with the fucking gorgeous nipple, it was his favourite.
He was continously sucking her left nipple and kneading the right boob .
He gave equal attention to both for almost half an hour.
Sara was fully wet 💦 due to the doing of his man over her body..
She took a chance and hovered  over him taking the charge to devour her  man
and to provide the pleasure which he was giving her for too long.
She took off his boxers which was still there and took his length in her hands, she started giving his BJ, shub closed his eyes and started to absorb the pleasure his ladylove was giving him. She took his cock in her mouth and devoured it with her saliva, shub was at his peak of cumming and soon he cummed , spilling all his seed at her
He again took the charge, and now he separated her legs and started fingering her, making her prepare for his length , he then tounguefucked her, she too cummed and shub drank all her juices.
Now shub started stroking himself and then came down the bed and took out protection from the cupboard and put around his length.
Sara waited for him with her legs separated , all wet for him, waiting to take his cock inside her
Shub then slowly started thrusting his length inside her sure to not cause her pain, his length slowly disappearing inside her, his hands over her freaking gorgeous boobs and his mouth over her rosy lips, what more he could have asked from her!!!
Then soon they reached their climax...
..
...
They laid beside each other, shub hand over sara's naked comely waist, his head nuzzled along her neck, with the comforter above their naked bodies they went into a deep slumber.

..
..
Sara was the first to wake up in midnight, it took her some min too realize where she was, he saw shub sleeping beside her holding her naked form close, the memories of last night surfaced her mind and she couldn't stop blushing, she was glad to see her man sleeping peacefully after his devasting situation.
She gave him a kiss on his forehead and was about to leave that two arms pulled her , shub was already awake...
Sara:ab kaisa hai mera baby?
Shub:jab meri jaan mere pass hai to obv. acha hi hounga
Sara:abhi v dukhi ho kal ka sochke?
Shub:woh to kuch dino
ke liye guilt rahega hi, thanks mujhe samjane ke liye warna shayd meine to khud ko kuch (iske aage bolne ka aage Sara ne apne hath shub ke muh ke upar dediya)
Sara:shhhh.... Kuch nahi bologo uske aage tum, ur career just started, u fucking don't dare to say all this specially before me, I cannot live without u 🥺(her eyes were filled with tears)
Shub:ok baba nahi bolunga, rona mat plz
Sara:hmm.. Ab utho, chalo kuch khaa lete hai! Bhukk nahi laga tumhe?
Shub:lagi hai lekin kha
ne ki nahi.. Mujhe to kuch aur ki bhook hai filhal
Sara:kya khana hai bolo agar room me nahi hai to order kardeti hu
Shub:Tumhe khanna hai meko
Sara became a tomato hearing this, he was too good at flirting for sure
Shub:are mera tamatar sharma gya kya, kal raat ko to scenerio kuch aur hi tha huhh?
Sara:chidana band karo mujhe aur bolo kya khaoge, coffee banau?
Shub:hmm, udhr kitchen me bread aur egg v hai, usi ko bana ke khaa lete hai, kal subah kuch acha khaa lenge
Sara nooded and they headed towards the kitchen, shub wore his boxers and Sara took her shirt and panty which was lying on floor and wore it..
Shub was not yet over his fantasies so soon after the dinner he carried Sara again to room and continued the remaining work for sure;)
....
...
...

....
The next morning Sara was again the first to woke
She was hell tired after what they did whole  night, her whole body was aching, to her suprise she saw shub sleeping peacefully holding her soo close as if his world revolves around her(where is the lie) his cock was still inside her and his mouth still on her breast like a baby sucking his mother's milk....
She made shub awake and told him to take his cock out of her as she was feeling soo sore there
Shub:i'm sorry jaan,pata nahi chala kab so gya me, umm sorry I made u hell tired
Sara:nothing to be sorry jaan, we had our time,the best memories which I will cheer my whole lifetime, u know I love u
Shub:I love u more... ..
Let us get ready now, flight to mumbai is at 9:00 am... Mm , I will go with the team what about u?
Sara:mom booked a villa actually to spend some family times so we r gonna stay here for today, we have our flight tomorrow
Shub:Ok, we will catch up when u arrive there, for now let me get ready
(Sara very softly took shub face in her hand and looked at his eyes and asked.. )
Sara:jaan, U r not trying to appear normal in front of me for my sake isn't it? U r genuinely feeling good naa, I can't take any risk about u, if u want u can stay and relax here in ahmedabad with our family so that your mind find peace ,I can talk to father ....
(Sara family i.e. sachin sir, her mom and her brother already knew about their relationship)
Shub: naa babe I m good now, u need not take   tension about me, u enjoy ur stay
Aur jo tum mere liye kar rahi ho yeh already bohot he mere liye
Shub then pulled her and gave a passionate kiss 💋!!
..
..
...
....
Shub then fled to Mumbai with ict
Ishan being his travel partner teasing him as he was the first to notice the hikeys made by his ladylove, shub made it sure to hide it from other members...