51 - 60

Chapter 51

She put on the headphones and declared in advance: "I am not sick."

"I understand," Xiao Roubao expressed understanding, "A person is hungry to a certain degree, and any physical condition may appear."

Mu Wanwan can only bear this fallacy.

Soon, after entering the Ban selection interface, the background sound of the game reached her ears, surprisingly calming her a lot.

As the saying goes, a game has already started from BP.

"First Ban them Qinggang Ying," Yang Ge stood behind, "Grassland news, I have been practicing this hero for two weeks over there."

Mu Wanwan: "...the gossip?"

Pei Lu: "Similar to the kind of gossip that GGX sends out our videos."

After that, Brother Hu has quickly dropped Qinggang Ying Ban.

The opposite party has a clear goal. Ban has dropped Kalista and gems in succession. Pei Lu is not worried at all: "We Ban Lulu, Brother Tiger will help me get a wind girl."

Brother Tiger said, "Will they be Banfeng girls?"

"No," said Pei Lu, "the first three bans, gems, Kalista, Vin..."

As soon as the voice fell, Ban, who was on the opposite side, dropped Wei En of Mu Wanwan. The three forbidden heroes and Pei Lu said they perfectly overlapped.

The camera in front of him was shaking, and Mu Wanwan's face gradually faded. She glanced at Wei En in the ban list, and her expression did not fluctuate greatly.

Xiaoroubao tutted: "Do you count as worth a ban?"

Mu Wanwan was noncommittal: "I didn't expect to get Wei En this time either."

Because of the strength of Chris on the top single and the opponent's love of playing with rough-skinned heroes, BXS likes to play mid-to-late games. Every time he goes on the road, he looks like a giant mountain after clearing the level. This kind of hero who can hit real damage will naturally not be released.

Of course, in addition, there are also factors that make Muwan's one-time match shine.

"No," Hu Ge wondered, "We Ban and they have so many orders, doesn't it seem that I am afraid of him?"

Xiao Rou Bao: "Then are you afraid of him?"

Brother Tiger: "I'm afraid. He will also Ban his big bug in a while."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Today's two commentators are of the well-behaved category. The conversation between the two is like a daily chat, there is no passion.

"BXS's tactics are obvious. It is still aimed at TS's new duo in the bottom lane, except for the default Ban position of the purple side of Kalista, and takes the lead in Ban's one assist and one AD."

"Yes, I think Wan's Wayne may be banned for one season."

"Well, we can see that the blue side TS took the lead in choosing Feng Nu. The incense burner is flourishing. Of course, Feng Nu Lulu is not a must for Ban. There is no problem with this one."

"Yes, the question that BXS has to think about from the beginning is to give Lu goddess or a gem, so I think the BXS auxiliary position can take a fan...monkey? Does Chris take a monkey in this round?"

"He actually took the monkey," Brother Tiger said, "I applied for a Riven, and I must blow him--"

The Yang brother behind the team members is obviously also a bit surprised. This version of the monkey is not strong. In terms of everyone's familiarity with BXS, Chris uses a big tree or a crocodile to be more in line with the BXS routine.