CHAPTER 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae : What incident?

Yn : Don't ask please.. it's hurtful.

Tae : Ok .. when you want you can tell.

Yn : Hmm thanks.

Tae : No problem.

Yn : Love you

Tae : Love you too .. wait no noo I don't

Yn : Yeah hoo i won the challenge.. within 2 weeks I am able to make you tell. Hehe

Tae : By mistake I told as it is my habit.. me and Sofia used do like this.. sorry

Yn : OK.

Tae : May I ask you something...

Yn : Humm

Tae : In which Cafe do you work.

Yn : YZXS cafe why??

Tae : From tomorrow you will not go to work.

Yn : Whyyyyy.

Tae : Because my guards told that you were been kidnapped when you were coming back home from Cafe.

Yn : What really.. don't you have mind Mr. Kim Taehyung. It was a prank Nothing else.

Tae : Even if it is a prank you will not go. Understand * coldly *

Yn : OK ... but then what I will do all day... I will be bored at home.

Tae : You can be my personal secretary...

Yn : What really.. ok I have no problem with that...

Tae : Hmm .. so from tomorrow you may come.. * coldly *

Yn : OK.. I will join from tomorrow only.

Tae : Now go and sleep.

Yn : Good night my prince charming.

Tae : Have you forgot that what I told. * coldly *

Yn : Ohh sorry... good night Taehyung.

Tae : Gn.

After all this conversations yn laid on bed and Taehyung on couch... Tae slept but yn was thinking something.

Yn in mind::: Really.. I am really happy that I am going to be the personal secretary of Taehyung as I can spend more time with him and can also make him fall for me .. I know Mr. Kim Taehyung you will also freaking love me... I will make you feel that you can't live without me.. it's an good opportunity to make him my love... I will make sure that not all girls are same...

Yn also slept after thinking about this.

* Next Morning *

Taehyung was first to woke up he gone to bathroom and done his morning routine and came out.. he gone to the closet and took his clothes.. without taking breakfast he gone to office.. after some time yn woke up and done her morning routine.. she took a top and a skirt.. after taking breakfast she also gone to office.

In Taehyung's office,

?? : May I come in Taehyung..

Tae : Yes but who the hell are you to call me by my name... *coldly*

?? : I am Mrs. Kim Taehyung in another words wife of the CEO of the biggest company of world...

Tae : Ohh.. really I see.. now stop behaving a wife.. and start like a secretary.. and mind it that you should not cross your limits... *coldly*