ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2: 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽: 2

Alicia's POV:

It was the next morning when we woke up, ate breakfast, took a shower and got dressed before going to meet Mentor Ji.

My Outfit:

Now all of us stood outside of the Shiba house standing in front of six easels

Mentor Ji wanted us to practice our elemental symbol power.

I stood in between Mia and Jayden as Mentor Ji watched us as we made our symbols.

"There is more to being a Power Ranger than mastering a sword. You must also learn to use your inherited Samurai symbol" Mentor Ji explained to us.

As I was doing my own symbol I turned to Jayden and saw him doing his symbol perfectly.

Mentor Ji stopped and looked at Jayden.

"Ah, fire symbol" Mentor Ji nodded.

All of us turned to see Jayden's finished symbol and our eyes widened slightly when we saw it ignite fire, lighting up the tip of his paintbrush.

Jayden grinned before blowing out the fire.

I giggled softly at that before going back to my own symbol power, considering I was almost done.

I was unaware that Jayden was watching me the entire time.

I finished my symbol and could feel Mentor Ji's presence from behind me.

"Light symbol," Mentor Ji said as I finished my symbol power.

My symbol power soon lit up and it lit up so much that it blinded Jayden, Mentor Ji, and I and we quickly covered our eyes.

The light died down and we reopened our eyes and I let out a small laugh.

"Impressive" Mentor Ji nodded at me, clearly impressed.

"Thank you" I politely smiled at him.

Soon it was Kevin's turn and he was finishing his symbol to which Mentor Ji noticed.

"Yes, water" Mentor Ji nodded.

Soon water from Kevin's symbol came out and splashed Kevin's face to which he spluttered in surprise, clearly not expecting that.

Kevin coughed and covered his face to wipe the water from his face.

I snorted quietly before covering it up with a cough, not wanting to be rude.

Soon it was Emily's turn and I turned to see her deep in concentration, trying to get the strokes right.

Mentor Ji noticed and nodded at how well she was doing.

"Good, Earth symbol." Mentor Ji told Emily.

We then see her symbol turn into a boulder, which soon fell onto Kevin's foot.