✿︎ kiss is on the list

how your first kiss was and who did it first.. ❤️

who was the first to kiss? was it sentimental or rushed?

• surprisingly, you were the first to kiss him. and it was sentimental.

where was the kiss and what happened?

• it was actually at his house. now, you two were supposed to go on a date, but it was raining hard that night, so you two had to stay in for the time being. you both was sitting on the couch, and you saw how nervous stu was, now it was cute but also shocking cause he's friends with billy, everyone thought that since he's friends with him.. he'll act the same. but, you were different.. and you didn't know that only him. you both was watching a movie. a horror movie actually and you noticed how he was all tensed, so you went in and gave him a deep and loving kiss.

how was and how did the kiss felt?

• it felt amazing, you two was very much on cloud 9 based on that kiss. it was sentimental and loving. the way that you caressed his face and never once hurt him. you was very tender and sweet with it and that's what made him melt under your touch.

how did you feel and how did he feel?

• you was so happy. because you always thought that he would treat you like his ex's.. but, he didn't. it was different and sweet. you saw a side of him that nobody have never ever seen before and you was gonna cherish that moment forever.

• he was dazed. very fucking dazed. but, he felt some type of new found love for you, it was fond and sentimental. he is in love with you, and didn't want you to feel like.. you were apart from all the other girls he dated, so he had made sure to wait patiently and wait until you wanted to do it.