Sometimes Mistakes...are Hidden Miracles (larry stylinson)

Chapter 1

Harry and the other boys had decided they could use a drink. They all had hopped into one of the three cars Harry owned and drove to the local pub.

They weren't looking to find anyone or anything; they just needed a few drinks to release some stress and just let loose.

That same night Taylor Swift had been visiting London for a photo shoot and went to the same pub (by coincidence) for the same reason. She'd been bossed around on where to set and how to stand all day, and she could really use this.

Obviously Harry didn't mean to bump into her while on the way out to get some air - tired of the strong smell of alcohol and sweat; the bar had been very crowded and the lights flashing everywhere were blinding. That hadn't changed the fact that they were both piss drunk and horny (for no one particular or for no reason particular - it just kinda came along with being drunk). The point is, they ended up having sex. Neither fully remembered the next day; both awaking with bloody awful headaches. Yeah, they knew they had sex with one another, but they didn't remember in detail -thankfully, because Harry nor Taylor had a true attraction towards each other.

It was a few weeks later and Taylor had been feeling a tad under-the-weather. She'd been throwing up some and she'd missed her monthly. She did begin to expect the worst so, likewise, she'd decided to take a pregnancy test.

Now, she's sat on the side of the bathtub in her quite, little, baby blue restroom, rubbing her forehead in frustration. She groaned and looked back down at the little white stick in her hand, just to make sure (for the hundredth time) that there was really a little plus sign on the stick.

This was the second one she took and both came out with the same stressful result. She tucked a stray piece of her blonde hair, that was thrown atop her head in a messy bun, behind her ear and sighed.

She dug her phone out of her pink sweatpants pocket and hesitantly dialed Harry's number.

She knew it had to be him that was fathering this baby because, he was the first in months that she'd fucked and she hadn't shagged anyone since. She listened to it ring and ring and ring.

~*~

Harry had gone along in life not caring that he and Taylor had, had sex. It didn't really please him that it'd happened, but it did happen and there's nothing he could do about that.

He was currently sat on his black, leather couch, watching the telly in his checkered pajamas, in the flat he shared with Louis and his phone started to play the familiar tune of 'Torn'.

He'd chosen that ringtone because that song meant more to him than anything - accept for his four bestmates, of course - because it was the first song He and the boys had ever sung as a group and it hasn't changed since they got signed with Modest! Management as One Direction.

He hit the 'accept' button after seeing it was Taylor. They were friends; what would the point be in hitting 'decline'?

"Hello?" Taylor's American accent flowed through the speakers. She sounded worried and aggravated. That was the first thing the curly headed boy noticed and he sat up a bit, leaning forward onto his knees, suddenly interested in what the country singer was going to tell him.

"Taylor? What's up, something wrong?" Haz questioned Taylor. He was just assuming that something was wrong, of course. But, what's the harm in asking?

"Umm... I suppose you could say that, it depends on the way you look at it? It's not really wrong or bad." With Taylor sounding so scared, Harry started to get a bit jumpy. He wasn't scared for her, rather for what she was going to tell him.