spidey vs stella

As y/n and the others heard somebody yell and it sounds pissed.

(Y/n): what is that vile sound.

(Octavia): that would be my mother.

As octavias mother walks in she stomps straight towards stolas with rage in her eyes.

(???): where were you today you can't just leave without a word you know!

(Stolas): Well stella I wanted to take via out for the day and well we just......had a day.

(Stella): Well I can't stand you and what the hell are you wearing this isn't proper royal attire.

Y/n just saw how rude this stella lady is and he didn't really want to see stolas being talked to like that so he stepped in.

(Y/n): hey lady stolas just wanted to spend the day with his daughter how about cutting him some slack.

Stella then turned her head towards y/n and was even more mad.

(Stella): who the fuck are you!?

(Y/n): spider-man and you better nit talk to my friends father that way!

(Stella): Oh and are you supposed to be threatening unless you have no brain I'm a goetia royal and I'm above low life's like you so how about you just fuck off.

As she tries to lay a hand on y/n he grabs her arm pulls her closer to tell her to back off.

(Stella): Ugh well I never.

Stella proceeds to walk away in anger stolas and octavia were shocked to see someone stand up to stella and live.

(Stolas): spiderman you didn't have to do that.

(Y/n): I couldn't just let her pick on you like that it wasn't right.

(Later)

Octavia and y/n were just playing uno in her room.

(Octavia): red 4.

(Y/n): I win.

(Octavia): damn you're good at this.

(Y/n): Yeah me and my family usually play this together. Anywho I should probably get going my I have work tomorrow with the others.

(Octavia): Oh well I guess I'll show you out.

Once they walk out her room stella scoffs at spider-man and he flips her off behind Octavia. This made her red as a hot pepper.

(Y/n): See ya Octavia

(Octavia): call me via and thanks for being my friend and sorry for how my mum acted she's always and angry person..

(Y/n): It's fine but if she tries anything I won't hesitate to beat her up.

(Ocatvia): Okay knuckle head.

Loona pulls up and gives y/n a ride back to hq. As they leave stella is pissed and she smirks.

(Stella): so you think you can just disrespect me and get away with it well spider-man you just made a dangerous enemy.

Stella does the classic evil villain laugh and then trips on a stool.

(Stella): Shit why was that even there?!

Author: hey everyone sorry I haven't been posting lately I've just been busy with life hoped everyone had a good last few holidays and well I'll see you next time.