1.

Back story of 2Min.

"Minie can we have a talk?" Mr

"Minie can we have a talk?" Mr. Han said sitting on the sofa near Seungmin.

"Of course uncle. What is it?" Seungmin smiled.

"Are you dating someone ?" Mr. Han asked.

"You know I have been single my whole life." Seungmin pouted.

"Hehe.... sorry sorry. Well you see, you have completed your graduation. You even have a job now. Do you think about getting married?" Mr. Han asked making sure he won't make the younger feel pressured.

"I am not sure. I never thought about it." Seungmin replied.

"You see I promised your mother to take care of you when she died. As you know I am not well so I wanted to make sure you are married to a nice person." Mr. Han said.

He noticed that Seungmin had confused expression so he squeezed his hand.

"There is no pressure. You can say no." He assured him again.

Seungmin thought for 2 minutes and agreed. He was thankful to Mr. Han for taking care of him.

"Uncle I think I can get married." Seungmin replied.

Mr. Han gave Seungmin a fatherly hug and called his wife.

"Yeobo, Minie said he will get married."

Mr. Han told her. She became excited hearing her husband.

"Aigo, my son grew up so much." She fake cried before hugging him.

Seungmin called her eomma cause she requested him.

"Eomma you are so over dramatic like Jinnie." Seungmin giggled.

"Don't compare me with that llama." She commanded.

Both the males laughed at her. Jisung came back from his work only to get the news about his brother getting married.

"Yaa you are 10 days younger than me I should get married first." Jisung teased.

"You need to propose to Hyunjin for that." Mr. Han teased.

"No matter how dramatic he is I accept him as your husband." Mrs. Han replied.

"You need to or else he might run away with him." Seungmin giggled only to receive a glare from the squirrel faced human.

"Yaa you what do you think of me?"

Jisung chased after Seungmin making their parents shake their heads at their bickering.

"It's time for your medicine. Eat your dinner first." Mrs. Han said going back to the kitchen.

"Let me freshen up first." Mr. Han said going to his room.