7.

Oh! I forgot to tell. Minho got a year and a half maternity leave. His principal was nice and gave him a long leave. She didn't want to lose a dance teacher like him despite Minho wanting to quit his job to focus on his baby.

Merry Christmas everyone! ❤️🌲⛄

This chapter is not related to Christmas. I was gonna post it yesterday but I was busy.

Right now he was in 4 months of his pregnancy

"Gosh this pain is getting unbearable now. It's just the fourth month."

Minho cried.

He didn't want to cry but his pregnancy mood swings and hormones weren't helping at all.

He held his stomach as the pain kept getting unbearable.

Seungmin was at school since it was just 11 in the morning.

Others would also have been at their work.

Whom should he ask for help then? He fell on his knees and whimpered in pain.

He dialed the first contact which he came across.

"Hello. I need help. Can you please hurry."

He cried and hung up not bothering to see whom he actually called. The pain didn't let him.

He had called Felix since he was the last person he talked with in the morning.

He felt as if this pain was going and everything was becoming black. He fainted.

Soon, Hyunjin and Felix came.

Felix knew their password so he opened the door. He found Minho in the kitchen.

Hyunjin picked the shorter male and took him towards the car.

They drove to the hospital after Felix took all his files. They informed 3Racha to come over at the hospital.

Only Jeongin and Seungmin were the ones who didn't know about his condition.

They were scared how Seungmin is gonna react to this news but they had to tell him.

Seungmin was covering random songs on his student's request since it was a substitution class.

He received a phone call. It was from Jisung.

He knew that his brother would have never called him during school hours if it wasn't an emergency.

He picked up the call excusing himself saying that he had an emergency call.

"Sungie wae? Everything okay?"

Seungmin asked in a concerned tone.

"Can you come to the Seoul Hospital? Minho hyung-"