1 ~forgotten birthday?

Jisung walked through the tables that were in the cafeteria, trying to find his group of friends, when he finally spotted them he smiled brightly and walked over to them.

"OOH! AND THAN WE CAN-" felix said before noticing jisung and immediately stopped talking. which made the others turn their heads too, seeing jisung standing there.

jisung took a seat next to felix and smiled awkwardly at the silence his friends were giving, they were all frozen, hoping he didn't hear what they were talking about.

"whats with the silence, and what were you guys talking abou-"

"nothing!" jisung was cut off by felix who instantly regretted cutting him off because it caught him by surprise. jisung felt a little hurt that his friends didnt tell him what they were talking about, but he just hided it by shrugging it off.

Little did he know, his friends were trying to plan his birthday party that they were gonna throw on saturday. "so are you guys planning anything this weekend?" jisung asked, making everyone at the table nervous. they all shook their heads no quickly, "w-why..?" seungmin asked. jisung gulped, "you know whats gonna happen this weekend right...?" jisung asked nervously. everyone turning to look at eachother before back to jisung. they didnt want to say it to him but someone did, "no.." minho said regretting his words after.

jisung nodded slowly, "i see.." he smiled, so they forgot... "uhm.. i have to go to the bathroom, ill be back..!" jisung got up and hurried to the bathroom, holding in his tears.

🎂

once the members saw jisung leave, they all snapped their heads toward minho, who sunk down into his seat.

"you... IDIOT!" felix said angrily, minho looked up a little taken back, "we werent supposed to tell him what we were planning for him, NOT RUIN HIS WHOLE DAY?!?!" felix snapped, shaking his head and crossing his arms, his boyfriend, changbin rubbed his back gently, "love.. its fine it might just mean his surprise will make him happier.." changbin said before turning to minho, who was practically regretting his existence, "that was terribly wrong though." he said sternly. minho sighed and buried his face in his hands, "dont you think i know! god i fucked up." minho pouted, his head falling on chans shoulder, who was next to him.

chan shook his head, "guys, calm down, you're acting like children, we can make it up to him, but right now can we worry about what hes doing in the bathroom.. because we all know damn well he aint peeing." he said.

which made felix spring up, taking the others attention. "ill go talk to him, he trusts me the most, and we all know that so dont get defensive." he spoke, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

🎂

"sungie...?" felix said softly when he walked in, hearing sniffles coming from a bathroom stall. jisung sighed, walking out and wiping his tears.

felix said nothing, just walking over and embracing the crying boy. he wrapped his arms around jisung and dug his face in the nape of jisungs neck. jisung hesitated at first but hugged the boy back.

once they broke free from the hug, felix looked jisung in the eyes, "y-you okay ji?" he asked softly, jisung sniffled again before replying, "uh.. yea.. just let my um emotions get to me." he choked.

felix frowned, giving him another hug, this one was quick, but was still important to jisung, he wiped the boys tears, before wrapping his arm around jisung and walking him back to the table the group was sitting at.

when they got out of the bathroom, jisung noticed the table scolding minho, and minho looked like he was feeling terrible, d-did they not.. forget...? jisung questioned to himself, jisung questioned to himself, making him feel a little better than before.

the two boys joined the table again, and they all saw jisungs red and puffy eyes, making their hearts break, especially minhos.

though the table was still able to enjoy a lunch together, minho continuously looking at jisung sometimes, hoping he wasnt too hurt. he knew he was gonna get a really good gift for jisung, he was willing to try.

🫶

A/N: first chapter! hope you liked it, the 2nd will either be out tonight or tomorrow night, so expect the unexpected! <3