2.

Back story of Hyunsung

It was the first day of university

It was the first day of university. Jisung and Seungmin were searching for their classes. Jisung spotted a tall, handsome and sexy boy searching for classes. Beside him there was a cute boy who was slightly taller than Jisung. He had flecks which made him look more beautiful and cute.

"Stop simping." Seungmin teased his brother.

"Who is simping? I am not." Jisung made an excuse.

"Really? You sure? Your eyes have the same emotions when you see a cheese cake."

"Uhh... Whatever." Jisung said trying to ignore Seungmin.

The two guys were coming towards them. Jisung panicked and Seungmin was enjoying.

"Can you help us find our class." The cute boy asked in his deep voice.

Jisung and Seungmin were shocked to hear him.

"I know you guys are shocked hearing his voice that a boy who looks like he wouldn't have killed a mosquito has this deep voice." The sexy man whom Jisung was drooling over said.

"I was also surprised when I heard him for the first time in high school." The flecked boy smacked the taller earning giggles from Seungmin.

"We can't find our own classes." Seungmin replied. Han was just staring at the tall male the whole time.

"So you are also in your first year."

"Yes!"

"Hwang Hyunjin"

"Lee Felix"

"Kim Seungmin... Ji back to Earth" Seungmin snapped his fingers in front of Jisung.

"Oh.. I am Han Jisung."

"Don't mind my brother he is just a simp."

Jisung glared at Seungmin earning laugh from other two.

"Don't worry he is still single." Felix winked at them, realizing his best friend was continuously staring at Jisung's cute cheeks and he would peck them any moment.

The 2 simps were glaring at Felix and Seungmin. The four finally found their classes. Hyunjin and Felix were doing dance majors and Seungmin and Jisung were doing music majors. The first year had the same courses for everyone so they were in the same class giving more time for the simps to stare at each other.

 The first year had the same courses for everyone so they were in the same class giving more time for the simps to stare at each other

Felix and Hyunjin were in dance room. Minho was their senior so he has met Hyunjin quite a few times. Hyunjin was bragging about how cute Jisung looked the other day when they went to hang out after their classes ended.

"Stop simping over a squirrel and focus on practice." Minho teased.

"And you Lee Yongbok don't come to me later after we reach home to teach you again because you are busy hearing a llama talk about his crush." Minho rolled his eyes.

Felix doesn't like being called Yongbok so Minho did it on purpose. They were not even half way done with the song when the said squirrel boy came inside the room making Hyunjin loose his concentration receiving scolding from their teacher and also Minho.

How funny? Minho and Seungmin never encountered each other in those two years (because Minho was in 3rd year when they were in first) despite Jisung and Hyunjin meeting him almost everyday. They saw each other's pictures a few times though.

Jisung and Hyunjin were at a park. Jisung was clinging onto Hyunjin's arm and of course he didn't mind in fact he was liking it. Jisung was eating ice cream and got some at the corner of his lips being clumsy as he is.

Hyunjin wiped the ice cream with his thumb and licked it. Jisung blushed because of the taller's actions meanwhile Hyunjin was smirking proudly.

"Yaa you can't do this." Jisung pouted.

"Why? I know you like me." Hyunjin said running his hands through his long hair.

Jisung could feel blood rushing through his cheeks and his ears. He was sure he would be looking red like a tomato by now. Hyunjin just laughed at him. He pecked Jisung's lips and held his hand. Jisung's was redder than he could ever be. After sometime Jisung and Hyunjin bid goodbyes.

Hyunjin stopped Jisung and kissed him. The shorter didn't waste much time in kissing him back.

"You taste like a cheesecake." Hyunjin said licking his own lips.

Jisung hit his chest lightly.

"Since we kissed we are dating now." Hyunjin winked.

After a few months Jisung was less shy. Despite him being the top he was the shy one. Felix and Seungmin always teased him about it. They got married two months after 2Min's first anniversary. They stayed with Jisung's parents. Mrs. Han and Hyunjin always teased Jisung.

Hyunjin and Mrs. Han even has the same dramatic personality which gives Jisung stress. He has to drink extra caffeine because of them.