4.

Back story of Changin.

It was Felix's birthday and Chan decided to surprise him

It was Felix's birthday and Chan decided to surprise him. It was the year 2025. Chan asked everyone to come to his house to help him. Minho said he will make a special dish which Felix likes so him and Seungmin came early.

Jeongin being his neighbor decided to help Chan in decorations. Hyunjin and Jisung also came to help him with decorations. Changbin said he will bring the cake. The 2Min couple was in the kitchen making Felix's favourite food.

The Hyunsung couple was decorating using balloons. Jeongin and Chan were decorating using other things than balloons. Changbin was at a bakery buying cake for Felix. Chan was also trying to handle the chaos others were creating.

They can never not be chaotic no matter what universe it is. The door bell rang and Chan hoped it was Changbin not Felix. Well, he was safe it was Changbin. He took the cake from his hands and asked him to help Jeongin.

Chan went to the kitchen only to see Minho blowing the cut on Seungmin's finger. He made a cut on his finger while cutting the vegetables. Minho already told Seungmin to not do anything but being stubborn he didn't listen and wanted to help.

"Yaa Seungmo I already told you not to do anything but you don't listen to me. See you got hurt."

Minho being the possessive husband scolded the younger even though it was really just a small cut.

"Let's go to Chan hyung to ask for a Band-Aid."

"Hyung. I am fine. It's not that big."

"I won't hear anything. You are staying here quietly watching me. You are not allowed to touch anything."

"But hyu-"

"That's enough. No discussion. Felix will come anytime."

Seungmin knew he would never win from the elder so he agreed and sat on a chair watching him cook looking like a meal himself. So.. moving on.. Chan smiled seeing Minho's possessiveness. He kept the cake inside the fridge.

He went over to Minho to see the progress. Minho informed that food will be ready in 10 minutes. He went out and came back with a first aid box. He gave that to Seungmin.

"Apply some antiseptic." Saying this he went out.

Changbin and Jeongin were fighting.

"Yaa you I was doing it why did you ruin it?"

"What? It looks much better now." "No. It was better earlier."

"Enough! Both of you thanks for the help I will do the rest myself. It will be better if you both relax on the sofa."

Chan said trying to calm them down. In the meantime food was ready so Minho and Seungmin also came out.

"I should have made some popcorn too."