!Blood Breathing!

Blood Breathing is Known to be a deadly and dangerous technique, to the user and the victim being attacked.

It uses the User's Blood in order to perform the technique. If not it reverts back to Water Breathing.

Blood breathing is a more intense Breathing than Water,the breather who made this technique made 3 breathings as we know as Water and Blood but the last breathing style was very dangerous to humans and demons,this style would use up the users blood, it was a mizture from blood and sun breathing.

Here all the follwing Techniques from blood breathing:

Blood Breathing,1st form: Blood Slice.

This technique releases a thin blade of blood from the sythe or blade making it a long range weapon that travels at very high speeds,thus will make the user body lighter and faster, the sword will then attack the victim from a long distance with slashes then the user will jump into the air and aim her sword from above landing a powerful blow.

Danger level:
🩸
Blood Breathing, 2nd form:Bloody Night.

This technique which is proformed by the user will cause them to stab the ground and the blade will glow a bright red, when this, happends the blood inside the blade will explodes outwards, creating a massive shockwave of blood that destroys everything in its path this can also be used if you are throwing the blade.

Danger level:
🩸🩸

Blood Breathing, 3rd Form:Rage Of An Aries.

This technique only activates when the user is at a point of intense rage,the user will run slowly towards the enemy then they would suddendly dash foward making multiple powerful slashes which would be unpredictable towards the victim.

Danger Level:
🩸🩸🩸

Blood Breathing , 4th form: Destruction of the nervous system,hanayos curse.

This is a brutality move only used when more important,this move causes the user to draw massive amounts of blood driving them unconscious,when unconscious the user would go beserk and aim multiple slashes towards the victim,it would seem like the user has missed their attacks.
This is simular to the kibutsujis curse,it will activate when the demon steps in 10 feet radius of her,the victim will feel immense pain and with painfully die.

Danger Level:

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Blood breathing 5th form: Vampire

This Technique is used to gain blood for the users sword,the user will dash foward at high speeds and make multiple stab wounds on the victim,collecting their blood.

Danger Level:
🩸🩸🩸

Blood Breathing 6th form: Dance of the Blood Goddess/Hanayos Embrace

This technique gives the user incredible strength,this requires a very large amonmt of demonic blood,this technique can be only used twice in a users life span,this makes,the user will perform a dance,this is deadly to the user because it causes strain on their muscles due to the demonic strength of the sword,this dance is used to make the user go at insane speeds,giving a chance to use the elementnof surprise or to use it in an attempt to escape.

Danger Level:
🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

Blood Breathing 7th form: Sycronized Dance.

Blood Breathing 8th Form: Hanayo Kinabami

Blood Breathing 9th form: Rage

Blood Breathing 10th Form:Scarlet Dash.

Blood Breathing 11th Form:Crimson Whirlwind:

Blood Breathing 12th Form: Ruby Flame Dance:

Blood Breathing 13th form:Blood and Tears,Dragon Blood Dance!

Blood breathing 14th form and final form: Blood And Tears: Body Destruction.