6.

"Yeobo, should we tell them about it? Or else they will keep forcing us to take financial help from them?" Minho asked his husband with sad expressions.

"I don't know jagi. That depends upon you." Seungmin replied.

Flashback.

It was 2Min's first anniversary. They had recently shifted to their new house. They spent the whole day together. They saw some kids playing at the park. They looked at them in aww.

"Hyung do you like kids?" Seungmin asked.

"Of course I do. Who doesn't" Minho replied.

"You are right." Seungmin smiled.

They went back after enjoying their food. They met their students there who congratulated them and clicked pictures with them. After coming home Seungmin was drying Minho's hair while singing in his honey voice.

"Hyung do you want to have your own kids?" Seungmin asked Minho, keeping the dryer at its place.

"I want to if it's with you" Minho replied.

"Hyung are you sure?" Seungmin asked once again.

"Yes Minie I am more than sure" He assured the younger.

The younger leaned in for a kiss but saw that Minho was a bit nervous.

"Hyung, you don't need to pressurize yourself we can have kids when you are comfortable."

"It is not like that. It is just that I have never kissed anyone before." Minho replied being embarrassed.

Seungmin chuckled hearing him.

"You don't have to worry about that. Since, I have also never kissed anyone I will never know you are doing it right or wrong."

Minho pulled Seungmin by his collar and kissed him. Younger was shocked by the elder's bold actions but he gave in without wasting much time.

Two weeks later.

"Hyung why did you leave early? Are you okay?" Seungmin looked at his husband worriedly checking if he was ok.

He saw Minho was crying so he pulled him in his embrace. Now, the elder started crying more loudly.

"Shh.. It's okay. Tell me what happened."

Seungmin stroked his hair lovingly and pecked the top of his head.

"I visited the doctor earlier. He said I can't get pregnant." Minho cried more.

Seungmin was sad hearing that but he wanted to calm his husband first. He wiped the elder's tears.

"Hyung it is okay. We will visit the doctor and ask him if there is any treatment and if not then we can adopt." Seungmin said.

"But Minie you wanted to have your kids and I can't even give you that." Minho was crying badly now.

Seungmin couldn't think of anything so he kissed him. The elder melted in the kiss and calmed a bit.

"Hyung you are more important to me. Your health should be good. You see hyung, when I say I love you that means I love you and your flaws."

"Minie, was I being stupid?"

"Of course not hyung. Everyone feels insecure at some point. We just need someone to tell us that we are perfect."

"Minie I love you so much. I must have done something nice to get a husband like you."

"No hyung I must have done something nice to get an understanding husband like you who supports me and doesn't make any luxury demands like others."