First Day 👀

Its Yn first day in the university and she is so excited and nervous at same time.... She woke up at 6 am just to decide what to wear...She is looking at her closet and picking out clothes and trying it out for the nth number of time...And FINALLY!!!! she got something to wear...

And FINALLY!!!! she got something to wear

She went down to have her breakfast and looked at the time it was 9 am and her class was at 9:30 .
She was getting late and left her breakfast there and went out the house just to see there was a car waiting outside her gate. She went near the car.

The car window slide down and a man came into view

Yn: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: Ohhh Ynnie... I came to drop you at the university. Come on hurry up its getting late!!!!

Yn had no option but to get in the car as she was getting late

Jungkook: Hey have some coffee. I know you have skipped your breakfast as you were "deciding" what to wear for today

Yn makes 😳 face and continued to sip her coffee.

They arrived at the university gate and Yn and Jungkook both got off the car.

Yn: Bye kookie thanks for the ride..

Yn was about to leave but Jungkook hold her hand. Yn looked back and raised her brows. Jungkook got flustered and said...

Jungkook: Yn you look fabulous today...

Yn: Aww jungkookie thanks...

Yn smiled and walked towards the university gate.. She went to the University's Board where her classes were allotted. She was search for her allotted class by looking around in she got bumped with someone...

Yn: Ouuchhh!! Sorry sorry!!

?: Its okay.. it was fault. I think i have got lost

Yn look up to see that person's face ...

Yn: Ohhh You got lost too 😅

Jennie: Yeah its my first day here and I don't know where my alloted class is.. Do you know where L5 is?

Yn: Ohh L5? Hey I'm also allotted to L5. That's great we are in the same class. Thank GOD!! I got someone to know in this huge campus. Ohh sorry I didn't introduced myself. I'm Min Yn from Arts department.

Jennie: Hey Nice to meet you.
I'm Kim Jennie from Arts department too

Yn: Come on let's go... We are getting late now.

We both got in the class and got seated next to eachother. As they got late the class was almost full and they have seat at the very last bench. Soon the professor came in and made an announcement.

Professor: Good morning class!!! I'm your professor Lee Min Ho. I would taking your classes most of the time.
So don't miss out this handsome face 3 times a week.... 😉

Every one was drooling looking at the charming professor...

Jennie: Wow!!! Our professor is so handsome na!!! Our class attendance would be over 80% just to look at the hot professor

Yn: Yeah I agree...

Professor: So student as you are newly welcomed in our university. We would like to give you'll a Freshers party from your senior!!!

Everyone was cheering out loud...And in that there was a knock on the door. Professor excused himself to opened the door and was talking to someone and came in the class.

Professor: Wow students you do have great luck!!

Student: WHY SIR????

Professor: Bcoz this year you'll are not only getting fresher's party from your arts seniors but also was business department seniors too!!!!! I would like to introduce our business department seniors to you all.

The door opened and couple of handsome men came in to view...

Yn: Ohhh nooo

Jennie: What happened??

Yn: That's KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Every one was looking at taehyung with wide eyes. But taehyung was searching for Yn. As he finally got her view she was silently looking over at him from the last bench of the class.

Taehyung: Hello everyone!! My name is Kim Taehyung from business department. I would like my other friend to introduce themselves too

Suga: Hey guys! I'm Min Suga. 😑

Jimin: Hiiiiii everyone!!!! I'm Jimin

Student: Hiiiiiiiiiii Jiminshiiii!!!!

Jimin got flustered and continued to make the further announcement. While everyone was listening to jimin. Taehyung was staring at yn the whole time. When yn looked at taehyung he quickly looked away from her gaze.

After telling the announcement taehyung again took the stage and....

Taehyung: I hope everyone would join the party and enjoy it.

He looked at yn and said " I would be waiting for you all".

And they all left the class while yn was quite in confused after taehyung's  look at her

And they all left the class while yn was quite in confused after taehyung's look at her.