RAPUNZEL (2)

[The guard was taken a back and stepped away from the man infront of him.

'Why is he here?!'

"Mm? Why did you suddenly step back?"

The man asked as he helped the boy up, he then smiled towards the guard once more.

"Im certain that you perhaps know me already?"

The guard cursed in his mind.

"Yes, i wonder why you're here sir this isn't an area where your group usually patrols?..."

The guard was nervous altogether the man infront of him didn't hold any important tittle this man was the most influential person in the kingdom.

Even the King and Queen trust this man greatly because of his tittle. Therefore he cannot in any way insult this man infront of him.

One wrong move and he might be fired from his job...

"That is none of your concern"

*Back to Cale*

Cale arrived at the entrance of the kingdom but was struggling because of his long hair

(Umm, how am i supposed to enjoy the festival with this hair????)

🐇: hmmm oh! See those girls over there? Why don't you let them braid it?

(Good idea)

Cale went towards the children who were awed when they saw his long hair. After braiding Cale's hair he proceeded to enter the town and buy a few stuff trying out food from here and there.

(Thanks for the money mr bunny)

He thanked the bunny for giving him money in order to buy food and continued moving around the town.

Then a kid bumped into him which made him drop a skewer he held.

"..."

He stared at the fallen skewer and then at the kid who was running away carrying a bread a couple of minutes later there were guards who were chasing after the kid.

"..."

(Hey mr bunny, those guards are quite too much to be chasing just one child right?)

🐇: that is true...but what about it?

Cale looked towards the direction their headed to and shook his head.

"Nothing..."

The bunny seemed to be dissatisfied with his answer but decided not to show it.

Cale bought another skewer as he heard a few gossips around the town.

"They said we were going to light the lanterns again today"

"Ofcourse its the prince's birthday after all"

"You can't be surprised we do this every year"

Cale became interested in the topic about lighting the lantern. And he wanted to learn more so after having a talk with one of the gossip ladies he had his answers.

🐇: so what now?

(Im going to go see the floating lanterns)

🐇:from where?

(The lady said there was a river in by which you could clearly see the floating lanterns)

🐇:however i also Heard you needed a guide to go there? They say its dangerous.

(It is so this is exactly why were going to that direction)

🐇:... the direction where the guards went?