Chapter - 1

"Kimchi bibimbap Taehyung! You're dead today." Yuna shouted, chasing after him.

"Really? Thanks for informing me. So I guess we'll not meet now because you'll definitely go to hell for a murder."

Taehyung was running, ducking all the things Yuna was throwing at him.

"How can you betray me like this? You know it's been our tradition since we were kids. Every year on this day."

"I know I know. But Juri wanted to go to a movie.."

Yuna cut him off.

"Yeah, always listen to that bimbo girlfriend of yours. Everyone else just doesn't matter to you anymore."

"Yaa Park Yuna. Why are you making such a big deal out of this? So what if one time we couldn't go. We've grown up now. We can't always expect things to go the way we want. Things change, and so do we."

Yuna stopped in her path listening to this. Her eyes were threatening to spill any moment now.

"Yeah I can see how much you've changed, Kim Taehyung."

Saying that she ran out of the room and went past Taehyung's mom who was coming into the room with a tray of snacks.

"What happened to her?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just gave her a reality check so she got upset." Taehyung said, taking the tray from her hands.

His mom sighed.

"Taehyung-ah, you know right how attached she is to you? And she was really looking forward to spending time with you, especially yesterday."

"I know..."

"Then go bring her back."

Tae ran out of the house to stop Yuna but she had already left. He tried to call her but she was not picking up.

"I know where she is." he thought and went to get his car keys.

Yuna was sitting inside a bakery, scrolling her phone.

An old lady came to her.

"Why are you alone today? Where's my Taehyung-ah?"

"Halmoni, forget about that back stabber. He's not going to come now."

"Did you two have a fight again? What was it this time?"

"Ask your beloved Taehyung only. If he comes, that is."

Just then the door opened and Tae walked in.

"See, it's not possible that he doesn't come." she said smiling.

Taehyung smiled back.

"Of Course. Halmoni, one plate of our special chocolate chip cookies please."

"Dae, coming right up."

Then Taehyung came towards Yuna and sat opposite her, but she was looking away sulking.

"Angry bird Yuni, see what I've brought."

Yuna still didn't turn her face but instead just rolled her eyes to the side to look at what he was showing.

Taehyung was holding a small stuffed toy.