The Meeting.

The bridge was dark and silent, overhead the black waters that raged loudly. A car was at the center of the bridge, and the cold mist covered the bridge. The street lights twitched as a man sat in the car, and his hands were fixed on the steering wheels, but the car was motionless. His face showed a bit fright and impatience, and then he heard a ringtone which startled him. He touched the earbud in his ear.

"Hello, brother," he answered with a cold voice.

"Hello. I'm sorry, but I can't make it. I'm really sorry; I got caught up with some very urgent issues," the caller said apologetically.

The man frowned. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, and gritted his teeth.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier. YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS!"

Then an image fluttered past the car.

"I am really sorry. We can at least reschedule the meeting," the caller said, but the man was rather interested in what he saw than the caller. He looked outside through the window wound down glass. He heard a swoosh past him, he took hold of a pistol and went outside the car.

"Hello, brother..." The caller tried to call his attention, but he didn't seem interested. He looked around the bridge.

"Who's there?" He asked, frightened, and subsequently he heard a growl like that of a wide animal-a tiger. He looked to the direction of the sound, but he saw nothing.

"Hello... Can you hear me?" The caller said.

"Yes, I can. Please... I just have a feeling that I am not alone..." He took a deep breath. "I think they've found me... I need help." He turned to his left, and there was a strange pallid man, standing close, wearing a breath mask. The pallid man crocked his head in an awkward manner, and his stance was that of a very sick person suffering from stroke or a sickness that made his movement rigid. His eyes were just dim yellow lights. He snarled at the man, and moved towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" The first man yelled and shot him repeatedly. But instantly he looked down, and he gasped for breath, holding his stomach as the pallid man's claws impaled him.

He looked up to the pallid man's face... And immediately a hard blow landed on his face, his cheekbones creaked and he fell to the floor. He tasted the blood as it seeped out of his broken lips.

He looked up, and then another blow came, and another until his face was smashed beyond recognition. He coughed out blood, and life seeped out of him. Slowly... Forming a pool around him. Then he blinked once with his swollen eye, and then stopped moving.

" ...Brother, what's going on? Are you okay?" The voice was heard over the phone. The Pallid man walked to the phone and glanced at the screen. <<Fred>> was the caller. The man stomped on the phone repeatedly, shattering it to parts, and he limped away...