Can we have marraige?

Y/n was running downstairs in a hurry when namjoon asked her being all confused. He was sitting with Jungkook talking to him.

Namjoon- are you going somewhere?

Y/n- yes appa, sorry I forgot to tell u but Me and Nishchay we're going out...

Jungkook- why don't you just say he is takin you on a date? (Smirk)

Y/n- appa! (Shy)

Namjoon- what?

Y/n- nothin'......

Namjoon- whatever it is y/n Jungkook is here and u have to take the injections first.

Y/n- appa but-

Jungkook- no, come and take it. I've already prepared the injections so you better come and lay down on the couch and let me do my work.

Y/n- oppa but!

Namjoon- come over here (pointing towards his lap)

Y/n walked towards him.

Namjoon- bend.

Y/n did what she was asked for. Namjoon unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down along her underwear. Jk firmly injected the 1st injection in her left butt cheek as y/n hissed.

Y/n- oppa no more......plsssss....

Jungkook- shhhh....its almost done, just one more. (Pulling the needle out)

Jk injected the second on on her right butt cheek which was a heavy dose so it hurted a lot but y/n just hissed. She was wiggling because of pain but then Namjoon tightened his grip on her waist

Jungkook- stop wiggling y/n or Rome around with this injection placed on your butt.

Y/n stopped her movements as she tried not to even hiss.

Jungkook- all done. (Putting the bandages on her bum)

Namjoon pulled her shorts up as she turned around buttoning her shorts up.

Namjoon- go now and for your Information this was your last day of getting injections. Be happy.

Y/n- what, I mean really! (Happy)

Jungkook- yes y/niieee. And one more thing, you think I've not seen you without clothes or what? (Teasing her)

Y/n- oppa! I know but I was just an offspring.

Namjoon- y/n go and change your shorts.

Y/n- why? Aren't these good?

Namjoon- they are but just go and change, you will know the reason.

Y/n- okay (confused)

Y/n went upstate to her room to get changed, and that's when she got to know why namjoon was asking her to change. Her shorts were stained. She quickly did ever, pulled out a new pair of shorts and out them on. She dashed downstairs as she spoke

Y/n- thankyou appa! (Embarrassed)

Namjoon- its my job sweetie.

Jungkook- and don't be embarrassed okay? It's just me and your dad.

Y/n outfits -

Later that evening

Later that evening. Nishchay came over with y/n to her house. Namjoon was sitting with them as they were discussing something very important.

Nishchay - Appa,we were thinking of marriage.....

Namjoon- what!

Y/n- appa I also.....if you allow?

Namjoon- kids aren't you too young?

Y/n- appa it's not like Im 18 or something....Im 24 pls appa?

Namjoon- and you Nishchay do you agree?

Nishchay- appa like? Only if we have the permission of Mom and you. then only we can....