nahi?

"Tum hamari zindagi me kyu aay Adi?" said kavya

"tum nahi chahati thi ki ham tumhari zindagi me ho?" said Adi with a blank face.

"nahi" said kavya, looking Adi straight in her eyes as she was asking him to initiate next point or might be just wanting him to prove her wrong.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kavya enters in her house with a bundle of bags full of garlands and other ritualistic props ."KAVYA.......... tumse kehte kehte thak gai tum maanti kyu nahi ho." said Kavya's mother in almost brusting face. "Hum nahi maante to aap maan jao na" "mayank... ye saaman la diye hai tum ek baar list check krlo aur kuch laana ho to bata do hum ek ghante me niklenge" she yelled and left towards her room doaching all the decoration scattered all way around. "Use uske haal pe chodh kyu nahi dete aap" said mayank. "tum aaj kal ke bacche apne aap ko samajhte kya ho han? MAYANK.... hum tumse baat kr rahe hai, ab tum kahan jaa rahe ho.... mayank..." mayank left.

same regular everyday kind of day, nothing that special. this whole scenerio is going on loop as someone has kept the cascet in the player, left it on and forgot to change it. Yes Change that's what missing in life and the suprising part is that there is no way to achieve it, or just according to me I guess I lost something....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hii readers!

found interesting ? if yes then let me know

till then wait for further chapters coming up. By the way what u guys think about the story line.