Chapter 3

Months later — Things had changed. (Y/N) changed more specifically. He was powerful, very fucking power. His whole attitude changed. He was more Goofy, Easygoing, and A bit cocky.

His teachers taught him and made him strong, making a complete monster. The training was hell and at the point in time it felt like (Y/N) wanted to quit but he didn't.  He kept going..

In his room, He was doing push ups without a shirt. 

(Y/N): “99..100..!”

He stood up and wiped his forehead. He then looked in the mirror, seeing body. He came a long way and the results showed. He put on a Black shirt that hugged his body.

Suddenly his door opened revealing, Satoru Gojo.

Satoru: “Bro are you ready-”

He turned around and she stopped speaking, seeing his physique. She couldn't stop staring at his body.

 She couldn't stop staring at his body

(Y/N): “Satoru? Satoru, are you okay..?”

He asked. He looked down and saw what she was looking at. He smiled and lifted up his shirt, revealing his abs. Satoru had a nose bleed.

(Y/N): “Jeez sis..If you wanted to look, all you had to do was ask.. I would've shown you it without hesitation~”

Satoru: “O-Oh shut up you! I-I was just thinking about something..! I wasn't staring at your..your..abs..”

She tried to defend herself but she ended up failing. All (Y/N) did was chuckle and pulled his shirt down.

(Y/N): “Come on let's go! I can't wait to take the exam..!”

Satoru snapped out of her little trance with a small blush.

Satoru: “Y-Yep! Come on, let's go. We'll walk there together.”

(Y/N) nodded and put on his blindfold and followed Satoru out of the house. As they were walking, Satoru held his hand.

Satoru: “Now I can say this. If You do good on the exams, you would immediately be put in the system and given a schedule, which shouldn't take long at all. Now, here's a suggestion.. Don't go all out. Only use a small percentage of your power.”

(Y/N): “Smart..Don't wanna reveal all the cards I have right? Got to keep some to my chest. Thanks for the advice.”

Satoru: “Just helping you out. If anything goes wrong, the teachers will help you.”

(Y/N): “I got it.. I got it.”

Satoru: “Good good. We are getting close.. Shouldn't be too far now.”

[UNION ACADEMY]

In the office of the Headmasters, Ozpin, Sirzechs, Nezu, Yoshinobu.

Nezu: “Seems we got someone that's going to take the exams..”