Chapter 16

Onika

"Thank you" I said to the lady that brought me to my class and she nodded at me.

I walked inside going straight to the back to sit down not even looking at the people in here.

When I sat down I got on my phone going to see if smiley texted but when I seen she didn't I sighed putting my phone away.

"hi nicki" I heard softly

I looked over seeing bri and my eyes went wide. "Hey.. what you doing in alternative school ?"

"had a fight" she mumbled with a shrug and my face scrunched because bri doesn't fight.

"Why are you fighting ?"

She shrugged again looking down at her phone. I watched her for a few seconds beginning to now feel the guilt of how I did her.

I actually liked bri, she was sweet and had some good pussy.

But beyonce sweeter and her pussy better so oh well

"I see you got a girlfriend" she said looking over catching me looking at her.

"you broke up with me bri.."

"I know. I'm happy for you" she said looking back down at her phone. "Tell the truth." I said knowing that was a lie.

"I just wish you would've told me Nicki.. why did you make me fall in love with you if you didn't really want me ? Why tell me you love me everyday and buy me things and 'make love' to me if all you really wanted was the sex ?"

"that's not all i wanted" I whispered.

"Yes it was. I know it was"

"Bri I actually like you.. forreal"

"See you LIKED me. I love you with everything in me and I really wish I didn't because you couldn't even be loyal to me" she scrunched her face.

"I gave you my virginity Nicki... I'm happy you're happy now but you really hurt me"

"I'm sorry bri" I said honestly.

"It's fine. I'm not mad at you" she said looking away "I actually miss you sometimes"

"Why you don't text ?"

"You have a girlfriend."

"So ?"

She just shook her head "You not right. Why would you cheat on her and you obviously like her ?"

My face twisted "Who said sum bout cheating ?"

"You talking about texting me" she said and I smacked my lips.

"Girl cheating is fucking somebody else while with somebody" I said.

What is she talking about ?

She looked at me weird then laughed looking away "Whatever you say onika"

"You gone text me ?" I asked and she shrugged.