An Arranged Marrige Between and Preppy Sk8r and An Emo Gurl

AN: I know the title is VERY cliche, and the story is also probably like something you've heard... but just give it a chance? (:

The characters :)

Bella, 16

Bellas Aperance- clothes wise she wears skinnies band tees, converse LOTS of eyeliner bust somedays she goes down on how much she uses.

Her personalitly- Well shes a 16 year old girl she loves tohang out with friends M!chael, Chris and her Gf Roxy yes i said Girlfriend as in a relationship . she is emo and yea she dose cutt but only cuz her parent think shes a disgrace to the family cuz she is a Bi emo athiest and her family is big time Christians. There is only one person in the family that loves her for her and that her older brother Kreg he is 17 and awsome there really close.he is the reason she met her Best friend Rain... Rain is Kregs best friend and well when Kreg and Rain met they were both 6 bella was 5 they have all been best friends for a while. Bella has slowly fallen fro Rain but wont tell him =/ She Despises Preps ( no offense if preppy) One prep she hats isnt really preppy more skater but still he wares Holister EWW.

Family -

Mom- Krissy Bray (32)

Dad- David Bray (36)

Brother- Kreg (17) Very sweet and has a Very close relationship with his sister bella. There best friends and His best friend is Rain who is also Bellas Best friend. Kreg Loves his sister and hates that his parent think Bella is disgrace cuz he thinks Bells ( his nickname for her) is the best person in the world even though she likes chick too dosent mean anything the sex of the person shouldnt matter.

Seth- Apperance look at the Pic and yea dosent look preppy there but mostly he wears Holister Shirts and hoodies ( Preppy Skater clothes)

His personality- He is a very sweet guy once you get to know him. Hes popular so hehas lots of fake friends and cant trust manypeople... He hates emo's But he thinks he may have a slight crush on some emo gurl. He has a Gf Christina major prep no where close to skater or emo or scene! atall she is cheating on seth but he dosent know. He misses his parents cuz they are on a 3 year trip in the U.K an they have two years left

Mom- Lina Marx

Dad- Terry Marx

Sister- Kathrine ( katie)Marx

older brother- Rain Marx ( Yes Bellas Best friend dun dun dun... lol )

Bellas Friends

M!chael-- the pic above is him and his BF

16 and gay... Hes awsome to take shopping but dont take him to any parties cuz he willsteal all your men lol.

Chris- Pic aboveis him and his Gf lane

Chris is a sweet guy he is always there for Bells... He is also very depply in love with his gflanethey have been together since 8th grade and There in11th now.

everyone think there gonna end up married

Finally Rain- Well He is 17 and he best friends are Bells and Kreg... He is deeply in love with bells but is too scared to tell her. Well Rain he is and AMAZING guy he is sweet loveing funny faithful everything you would look or in a guyone thing he hasnever had agf cuz hedosent want anyone other thanbells.

And yes he smokes

Seths Gf- Oneword PREP!!!!!!! she is the bigest prep you could ever meet And She is a BITCH and SLUT she is cheating on her bf at the moment who is Seth Marx an amazing guy is wasting all of his time and money while she sleeps with his best friend wut a gf she is...