Chapter Three

Reacap-

Bellas POV-

I was sitting at the side of my bed and was looking at my feet. He walked over to me. " Bells my parents called me and there was a mix up in names you dont have to marry Seth but you have to marry....

Rains POV-

She sat on the side of her bed she looked at her feet, i walked over to her and knelt infront over her and took her hands, she looked up at me with scared and embarassed eye. " bells my mom called and said they mixed up the names it not sth you have to marry its...

The Story-

Bellas POV-

I was sitting on the side of the bed as Rain told me im not to marry seth but someone else, I was really hoping i would get to marry Rain but he dosent love me the way i love him.... He was just about to tell me " well bell... ok wait i have to tell you something before i tell you who. Bella Luraine Harris you are the love of my life have been since day one, Your my world, my life, i wouldnt trade you for the worl. one questions bells mind i i ask?" " of course ask anything." i said well i just said it haha. " Bella Luraine Harris will marry me?" ' OMG Rain... Of course i would if i didnt have to marry some guy, but i do and so i cant except im srry...." i wanted to say yes sooo bad and forget about that other guy but i couldnt \=. " Well Bells to bad you have to marry me anyway..." " WHAT? WAIT?!?!? i get to marry you!?!?!?!?!?!?!" " yes bells you and me are gettin married in 6 months" "so you really love me?" i asked hopefully " of course bells always have and always will. So bells would have you said yes if we weren't being forced and you weren't in any arranged marrige?" " Yes Rain, yes i would marry the love of my life. But would you have told me how you felt?" " Umm depends...would've you?" "Depends..." " haha ok bells, Bells?" " yes Rain?" " i love you" " i love you to Rain" I slowly leaned in a pecked him softly on the lips he looked at me with wide eyes. then he leaned in and i leaned in and our lips touch, He depend the kiss by pushing his tounge through my mouth. we both pull away and stood up andintertwind ourfingers and he whispered in my ear " When ever you feel lonley look at the spacesbetween your fingers and remember that where mine fit perfectly" I looked at him and smiled then we walked out the door.

Rains POV-

Finally I can love her without feeling guilty. we walked out of her room fingers intertwind. and guess who was standing there... Kreg. he looks at our hand and looks at me and gives me this look that make me think he is gonna rip my head off. " hey Bells, Rain? Rain why is Seth adn Katie here?" he asked still confused about me and Bells. " well me, seth, and katie came here to let Bells meet her new fiance that WAS seth but then mom called saying that she made a mistake and mixed up the names and the person marrying bells inst seth its me..." " OMG FINALLY!! do you guy know how long you two had the hots for each other.... WAIT Bells since when were you in a arranged marrige..??" " Since this afternoon, I hated it when i first found out but now I cant wait" she said she looked at me and smiled and blushed.

Bella's POV-

I smiled and blushed I looked back over to Kreg " Well why dont we go celebrate" kreg asked excitedly " um Kreg why are you so happy?" " DUDE! RAIN IS GONNA BE MY BROTHER!! whats not to be happy about!" he shouted ( not in a mean way but excited) We all started laughing. We walked down stairs and seth looks up and sees me and Rains hand intertwind and looked back down. I look a seth and say " hey Seth were gonna go celebrate me and Rains engagement wanna come?" " well what about Katie?" " umm.... she is 14 right?" " mhmmm y? " he replied " well we wont be out that late do you think she could stay in my room and watch movies or play on the computer?" " i think so... yea she can." " ok then you comin or not?" "yes, im coming" we all piled in to the car i sat up front with rain and Seth and Kreg sat in the back. it was quiet so i decided to start a convo " hey seth whats its gonna feel like haveing and Emo brother and an Emo Sister-in-Law? " umm idk i Guess i'll live but if we ever go to the mall together i am NOT i mean AM NOT! goin into hot-topic or Spencers! got it" " ok same goes for us NO holister, Aromcrombie, Aropostal, American eagle... or ANY other prep store!" we all laughed. i started to get cirious of where we were goin.

" the mall..." Rain replied. " Yes! i need to aply for a job at hot topic any way!" I looked at seth and he crinkled his nose when i mentioned the stores name. " well Bells it seems like your in luck cuz i can give you a recomendation cuz i work there." Raine offered. " That would be amamzing babe!" i siad excitedly. we finally got there. We all get outand we walk in and its ok its not overly crowded but not emptymy phone vibrated and it was a txt from chris, my second best guy friend, and it read

Chris: Heyy wanna hang at the mall?

Bells: Sure meet us infront of Hot Topic

Chris: ok see yea then Bells

Bells : ok see yea.

End of convo

" Heyy we gotta meet chris at Hot Topic and let me aply." i anounced to the guys " ok" they all said So we walked up to Hot Topic and saw chris and them and went into hot topic... i looked at Seth adn said " What you gonna do stand there the whole time?"

" uh... no" "Where are you gonna go?" prolly Holister or American Eagle..Ew! "uh... No i'm goin with you guys." my head snapped twords him " What?!?! are you sick? you... your gonna come into hot topic?" " yea there playing a song i like." wow preppy in Hot Topic what a s strange site lol. " Damn Thats BEAST!" i looked around and noticed that it was Seth looking at gauges.... " seth you want gauges? are you sure ur not sick... come here?" " ummm im not sick and yea i want gauges." " ok lets get them done." " You would take me to get them done? " " DUH! transforming a prep to an emo Then HELL YES! i will take you to get them done." " Just because im gettin gauges dosent make me emo..." " SURE once the preps see you with gauges you will be put in the emo category" " No they wont..." " Yes they will " Rain butted in.

Seths POV-

They were telling me that if i got gauges i would be emo, hmm could being emo be so bad? Bells... i mean bella, Rain and Kreg all seem happy wearing what they like and listening to what they like. Im Tired of faking , I know im not prep. Skater yes. Prep No... I just thought since the preps were popular that if i wore those clothes and listened to that music i would be popular too. But i guess if i be myself i will be happier

But if i give up the prep look im a loser

Wow... Im argueing with myself... Well i want to be happy so you know what let me be Emo/ Sk8r!

" Ok Bell, ready to make a prep/sk8r and Emo/sk8r?" " WHAT?? WAIT?? you wanna be emo???" " yea i was only prep cuz i thought if i acted preppy i would fit in me " cool" but i was un happy listening to music i hate wearing clothes i DISPISE!"

" ok then lets get Rain and Chris and Kreg and get Rain to call Jeremy to help witht the guages and then we'll go to Hot -topic and oh wait we may wanna go shopping b4 ..." She was talking so fast i intertuppeted her " ok we get it lets go and then we can igure it out from there." " oh... ok."

Bellas POV-

Yay i get to change him :) We walked out of HT and there sat Kreg Chris and Rain and one other person i didnt expect... Roxy. I miss her kisses already :( but finally i have Rain =) " Hey guys, Hey roxy. GUESS WHAT I GET TO DO!!?? or we." "what?" they all asked " Well.... we get to make a preppy/sk8r an emo/sk8r!!!" " OMG NO WAY?? WHO? Roxy shouted! " hahah Seth!" " NO way " they all shouted " YES WAY.... Right seth?" " yep im tired of faking im NOT a prep never have been and never will be!"

" Well we need to go shopping and guess who got 1000 dollars for guilt cuz she was forced into an arrnaged marrige even though i dont care AT ALL about cuz shes happy?" " YOUR IN AND ARRANGED MARRIGE??? " Chris Screamed! " yep." "TO WHO MISSY!" " Rain... " i smiled and blushed and i walked over to rain and sat on his lap.and he put his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my neck.

" wow FINALLY! i knew you guy were gonna get hitched sooner or later! " we all craked up laughing. " Wait how did you guys know we liked each other but we didnt??" " OMG IT WAS SO OBVIOUS! have you ever noticed the way you guys look at each other, act around each other and how you ALWAYS talke about each other! well yea