Introduction/Warnings:

It's been three years since Ominis and I made the choice for Sebastian.

The consequences of our actions have the shadows talking back.

Their voices are lovely, alluring, and most of all sinful.

With their wicked tongues, they offer a temptation I may not be able to refuse.

I can't help but wonder if we made the wrong choice.

This is a mature, dark Sebastian Sallow romance that takes place in the MC's final year at Hogwarts

This is a mature, dark Sebastian Sallow romance that takes place in the MC's final year at Hogwarts. For story purposes, I've added an extra stretch of time since the end of Legacy - and Hogwarts has an extra year to get through. (All Participating Characters are 18+)

The Ballad is heavily inspired by a mixture of Zade Meadows's influence and the allure of the potential darkness inside of Sebastian.

Turn back now if you are not interested in seeing him as the villain - because he is the devil incarnate in this playlist of shadows and desire.

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐     

There is no redemption for this Sebastian, there is no turning him back to the path of the light.

You will not find any happy endings here.

A Few Warnings:

1. If you are an Ominis stan, and cannot stomach him being hurt/traumatized/ect:

I suggest you do not go any further.

2. I am not going to apologize for anything.

3. There is an exuberant amount of depravity, blasphemy, and mind breaking ahead.

-You just need to get through a few world building chapters.

4. There is a major character death involved. It is not brutal or graphic - but be warned.

I will do my best to lable CW/TW through each chapter.

I hope that you enjoy, and I just want to say thank you for all of the support I've gotten for this story over the past two months. ♥

Below are references for the story:

The Ballad: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ZvCiZjIKlyCJBl7Cd7i2t?si=6ee80c6b66ed42ce

(I do not own the following images - they are being used for conceptual purposes only. THEY ARE AI GENERATED.)

A concept of my version of our tall, dark, and demented antagonist:

Our delusional little savior - Hyacinth "Hattie" Hills: