Fight for Freedom

...Clink...

...Clank...

It's been months.

Months and months and so many months since he has been fighting for his life. That's all he remembered. Not how he got captured, how long he was in here precisely, hell even his life before this as the slow and intense battle for his life was the only he thing he could remember.

He was here to fight for his freedom and he was fighting against his own will.

He wasn't going to lie, this was combat. He loves a good fight.

But if his sole purpose for the rest of his life is to kill people while his life was on the line for everyone's entertainment, this fate was nothing but a nightmare.

And as a pair of men undid his shackles from his wrists and ankles, he loosens his body up as he was in another one of those monthly events he's been in for so long. Where great fighters put their lives at stakes for glory.

In Y/n's case, glory was pointless.

Because after this, he's back in his cell where he rots for a few days before going back out for their weekly and more non-fatal tournaments for more entertainment.

And now, Y/n was in the main event judging by the sun slowly setting behind the coliseum as he glared intensely at a barred door that slowly came up and out comes a monster with four arms who marched towards the center of the arena.

"We have a fight to bestow tonight because it's champion versus superstar!" The host shouts as everyone cheers. "In one side, a four armed golem... A golem so powerful and so mighty, he'll shred you to pieces in a snap! He is Goro!"

Y/n's opponent screams and pounds his chest as the next to be introduced was none other.

"And on the other side, a champion! He's said to be immortal but an immortal who shows nothing but greatness in the sport of combat! Your champion, Y/n!"

Y/n wields a pair of chained kunais and held them by the chains, swaying them softly as he was ready for the sport he loved and hated.

"Ready? Fight!"

Goro attacks but Y/n kicks him in the stomach. He strikes his opponents back a couple of times and backflipped kicks, a trail of fire follows as Goro falls back.

He was pissed, he runs at Y/n once more before the h/c dodges a hook and kicks his sides and blocked some of his jabs. That is until his arm count advantage grabs Y/n by the leg and swung him on the ground and around. He lets out a sudden and sharp grunt with each slam before being thrown back and lands on his feet.

Goro grabbed one of the rubble from the ground and throws it at Y/n, somersaulting in the air and throws a kunai.

It wraps around the challenger's neck before pulling him forward and Y/n dives as well and landing a hefty headbutt. Goro flies back but Y/n pulls him back again and kicks his neck.

Flying back once more, Y/n decides to throw Goro over him and to the ground where the champion throws himself at the downed challenger and stomps his ribs.

He leaps off of Goro to see him in a dazed state on the ground before shaking himself awake and growls in anger.

"Up for another round, Dumbo?"

Goro yells with frustration as he leaped towards Y/n, amazed at his agile pace. "...Oh boy..."

He was met with a downward fist and was slammed into the ground. He turns onto his back before finding Goro with a set of fists and starts pounding onto his body.