Nightmare

[Disclaimer: NOT a hate on Lucy. Just an idea of her having nightmares of losing her true love: The Special. OC characters like Marie Stardust are made by a fantastic writer and friend: PropertyofDangervest. Enjoy!]

------------------------------

Lucy: I mean, it was ONE argument, right?! Rex is always a massive pain in the ***! Ugh! He's always like "Oh! I'm so much better than everyone"! What does he know about being a good person? Let alone a hero?! Huh?! Just because he's an alternate version of Emmet, doesn't mean I think there's good in him! He's a villain! That's all I told him! And now they're all acting like I'm evil or something!!

Benny: ...Exactly, Wyldstyle! You did nothing wrong. Rex is just jealous. I don't know why we reacted so harshly the way we did.

Marie: And I just started accusing you of insulting my husband out of nowhere. You know how silly I can be as a princess and all, right? Haha.

Lucy: Heh... haha, right! Well... I mean, don't make yourself sound like a jerk, Marie. You're still an awesome friend, and I was sorta over reacting when you were only being nice, but I still had my reasons, yeah?

Watevra: Exactly, girl! That's what really matters. A good friend would forgive literally everything you do, even with how totally selfish and cruel you are.

Lucy: I-... Selfish and Cruel? I mean, I wouldn't say-

Unikitty: Of course you were! We wanted to be honest, but you double-downed on being mean and brooding until none of us could take it anymore. But that's what friends do, right?

Lucy: Ok, this is getting weird. You guys can't be ok with this, right?

Mayhem: Of course we are!

Batman: Yeah! Why wouldn't we be, pal?

Lucy: Because... Because you guys are my family. Because you guys were always there for me. Because you helped me be a better person! Because you-

???: Care?

Lucy: H-huh?

Emmet: Who should care about others anymore? You just wanted us all to come back and tell you it's fine, right?

Lucy: Wh-what? No! I-

Emmet: 'Cause that's how it always goes, huh? You wanted to grow up, and be tough so everyone could to like you? It doesn't matter that you treated me and everyone else like garbage! We should be sorry! We should apologize to you-

Lucy: Emmet! Babe, stop it! I didn't want to treat you all like garbage! Yeah, I made mistakes, but-

Emmet: And what about me anyways? The one who fell hard in love with you? The one who wanted you to be happy and loved? The one who would do anything for you?!

Lucy: I-! I didn't-!

Emmet: I deal with you everyday! I deal with you being miserable! I deal with you beating me down, only pretending to love me!! I saved you and the universe, and you still HATE ME!! I ALWAYS CAME BACK!! AND YOU-!

Lucy: STOP IT! Ems, you know I love you! You know I appreciate you-!!

Emmet: For not being as good as you?! That's what you said, Lucy, that I'd never be good enough to be your true love! Well, you know what?! I've had enough of you, AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK!!!

Lucy: ... ... ...

#

Lucy: EMMET!... ... Emmet?

__________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm sorry if it was bad though, this is just some sort of nightmare I feel Lucy would have, only because she feels bad because she thinks she wasn't good enough for Emmet.

I think this is just how she treats herself in her dreams, and wants to prove how much she loves Emmet as her boyfriend. I know Emmet would eventually help her though these night terrors, though.

They're so cute together. ^_^
You all have a fantastic day!