Chapter One

Mal's POV

My wedding is next week and I just can't wait! I  really do love Ben more than anything and  everything in the world, and I can't wait until I can call him my husband. Not quite as excited for becoming queen but, you know it's both or neither. And both us obviously the better option it's just quite nerve racking, ruling a country, but Ben will be by my side the whole time.

Ever since we  got engaged last year we've been working hard to plan our wedding so it can be as close to perfect as possible. It is a dual wedding after all, so it's a massive deal.

Ben's currently in the middle of a meeting, I go to most these days but I skipped this one so that I can go to Evie's for my final fitting for my wedding dress. Once the furring was over I head red straight home to the Caryl's. It still feels weird to fall it that.

Due to the weddings fast approach, I was able to finally take my dress back with me. I went upstairs to mine and Ben's room with the dress so I can find a place for it where Ben will not find it. I put it in my closet behind all my other dresses so that it is less clear to spot for Ben.

After that, I went across the hall towards Ben's office so I could see if he was done with the council meeting. The door was shut so I thought that it would be the best to knock, instead of just barging in. It only took a few seconds for Ben to come and opened the door, and I noticed how his smile grew him he saw me, allowing me to enter.

"Why did you knock ?" He asked me with a more confused look on his face, as opposed to the smile he had when he first saw me, as I walked past him towards his desk and he shut the door behind us.

"I didn't know if you were in or still at the meeting," I told him, I felt that I shouldn't just walk into the room. Cause he may have still been busy and not wanting me to come in.

Ben walked towards me so he could pull me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and looked down to me.

"You can go in anywhere whenever you like you don't have to ask," he responded, smiling back at me and giving an all too short quick peck on the lips. "After all whats mine is just as much yours."

I shock my head at him, laughing, he really is the best husband anyone could ever ask for.

"Well it will be officially next week," I smiled and winked at him.

"Can't wait Babe!" he responded.

He always smiles extremely big whenever I mention our wedding. And I love it. I love him. So much!

"Me too," I say back, looking deep into his eyes.

Ben then pulled me closer, which I didn't even think was possible, placed his hand on my check and proceeded to lean down to kiss me slowly and softly on the lips. I kissed him back, with the same level as passion as he gave me. The type of kiss that just says I love you. Cause you know, it's true.

The kiss was powerful, and it lasted for about a minute, before he slowly and gently pulled back, all too soon. I then looked him in the eye as he left his hand resting on my check, stroking it softly.

"How was your dress fitting?" Ben asked, breaking the silence, not that it was at all awkward. It never is with us.

"Oh yeah, that's what I was actually coming down to say. It went well all sorted now, though you know Evie. She might call me back an hour before the wedding because the it's a millimeter to short." I began talking in a sweet voice, leading to Ben letting out a small  giggle towards my comment. "Also, whilst you were still at the meeting I took the dress back, so please don't go looking through my closet ," I finished, keeping my sweet tone.

"Of course babe," he responded, in an equally if not more sweet voice than mine.

"How was the meeting?" I questioned.

"Boring. Would've been better with you."

"No one else would think that. You know the council hates me."

"And you know I can kick any of them out of the council. Or out of Auradon. You just say the word and snap they're gone," I told me, and I know he meant it. He would do anything that I asked him to do.

"You can't do that!" I laughed.

"Babe, I'm the king I can do whatever I want, I'll do anything you want. You're the love of my life after all, and my future queen."

I rolled my eyes at his comment, though I always love it when he talks about like that.

"Not future for much longer, I really just can't wait for the wedding," I said.

"Me too Babe. I love you so much, I really do. Never forget that, never," he said in sweetest voice ever back to me.

"I know, I love you too." I said, meaning every word.

Ben smiled then pulled me in to another passionate kiss. He had his hands, previously rapped tightly and protectively around my waist, then he went on to slowly move them up till they got back up to my face. He ran his hands throw my hair. We proceeded to make-out for about five minutes. When Ben pulled away, causing me to frown, he walked towards the door and then locked it. I came up to him and kissed him again. Ben pushed me up against the door gently, to make sure I don't get hurt, still kissing me lovingly. I slid of my dress as Ben undone his shirt. He then pulled down his pants. I took off my underwear and unclipped my bra.

The next day

I had set my alarm for 6:30 but I ended up waking up naturally at 6:00. When I woke up I realized that Ben still had both of his arms wrapped round my waist, comfortably and protective. I turned around and saw Ben was still asleep. He looked so cute sleeping when I see him I smile so big. I wriggled to escape his arms but gently as I didn't want to hurt or wake him. When I got out I leaned over him and kissed him on the lips gently to wake him up. Slowly my lips touched his after a few seconds I felt him kiss me back. I pulled away. I looked at Ben and he smiled right back at me. Ben kissed me passionately then all of a sudden we started making out. What a way to wake up.

At half past when my alarm went off we both got out of bed and got dressed Ben just put on his usual suit and I wore a pinkish purple dress Purple heart earrings and necklace peachy hells and some light make up. And got ready for the day ahead of me.

I still had some wedding plans to sort through today and I couldn't hold it back any longer. So I better get started.

Thanks for reading
Descendants_Bal4ever