Ch.1 - Exiled

The dusty sands of the desert lift off as the wind blew through them, the intense heat scorching beneath the sands of this desert reaching up to a temperature that could burn someone's skin off their feet, it was hot this time of year.

Four Earth years had passed since being forced to resign due to an altercation... More like... An act of revenge and going rogue more like it.

He drove through the sandy roads of Jasper Nevada, still in his Earth alt mode, his vehicle form however wasn't supposed to be suited for this type of dusty land of road for a Peterbilt 379, colored red and black with a bit of silver stripes in the mix.

For four Earth years... He has been in exile, out of choice... To reflect on his past doings... His failures to protect the people he loved, his friends... Family... Most of them all gone, over one simple mistake.

He underestimated his enemy, thinking they wouldn't go for his family... But he was wrong.

He had his Energon blade right at Galvatron's throat after beating him near to death, busting his face open with Energon spilled on his metal knuckles, he was lucky to escape the first time... But the second time? He had Galvatron at his mercy.

If only he wasn't stopped at that time...

He remembered the lecture he got from Sentinel, the Sergeant for the Elite Guard, his egotistical nature is what almost made Phylynx snap again. However, the insult to his human family put the nail in the coffin for him to attack the Sergeant bot.

He never thought he'd attack Sentinel but he did so... Causing a rift between the Elite Guard and the bots who had sided with Phylynx aka Y/N about the situation.

Soon to be stripped from his role as Commander not long after that fight, before going into exile... Alpha Trion had visited him, the disappointment on his face was... Unbearable.

He wasn't too pleased with Y/N's actions, he was supposed to be a symbol of peace, not destruction and revenge according to the elder bot who was the mentor of Optimus Prime. Though he did understand why Phylynx went rogue.

Trion's words still play through his head to this day... "Revenge will never bring your loved ones back, nor will you be satisfied with vengeance... It can cloud the spark and soul to where you will never return to your true self"

As he kept driving across the sandy road of Jasper Nevada, his own mind processed from when he first received the Cyberformatrix, the device allowing him to take a Cybertronian form consisting of bot and vehicle mode.

He matured very, very quickly when he first used it, his own mind was changed along with his aging. It was like a form of wisdom was transferred into his own brain, for he was only fourteen years old when he got the Cyberformatrix, he pretty much had the wisdom of a Prime almost. He was already a smart person, the smartest out of everyone at his school at the time, before the Autobot, Decepticon war made its way to Earth.

But he sure did have his breaking points.

The images of war flashed through his own mind the next, it all started with an attack on Human officials, along with Cybertronian council members that had a meeting on Earth. The attack was from Decepticons who felt betrayed by Megatron's change of spark, upon his mind being opened toward his actions, Megatron surprisingly listened to a young boy's words about war and chaos, along with peace and liberty. The young boy was in fact Y/N a year before he gained the Cyberformatrix.

He was the pinnacle of stopping the war between the Autobots and Decepticons, some Decepticons had obeyed Megatron's orders to stand down, those loyal like Soundwave, done it so without question.