Chapter 19 how to out con a con

So what's the plan asked Della, I thought you would ask that. We will  help her and when she not looking we will free the dogs, said RJ. I thought they were wolves said Scrooge, they are said RJ. come on let's go to bear killer island said Della. I'm coming to, said Maise no you are staying where it's safe, said RJ. Maise stared at RJ ,all right fine you can come just don't get yourself killed said RJ. yes Maise said quietly, RJ rolled his eyes you can't just leave me here by myself said Donald. Come on Donald let's go said Della. Everybody was in the plane so where are we going asked Maise, the one place I wish Della, and Uncle Scrooge would've never gone to Donald mumble. You didn't answer my question said Maise. I guess I should've told you where we're going said RJ, yeah that should've been the first thing you told me Maise. We're going to the island that Jack left me on for five years said RJ. Ash went over to Maise, and why are we going to death island, asked Maise. we're going to save ash 's pack, ash barked happily and wagged his tail. The plane landed, okay everybody remember the plane, asked RJ. What was the plan again, asked Maise ,and Donald kidding said Donald. "I'm only saying this one more time, do you remember the plan" yes said Maise and Donald. It took you long enough, said Goldie for once I agree with you, these dogs are dangerous, said Scrooge. Ash ran away. Come on, let's go get that dog said RJ. Della and RJ followed ash. RJ I think it's working said Della you had doubts RJ said with a smirk, maybe said Della. Ash came back with a green harness in his mouth. Good work boy said RJ, where did you get that from asked Della. I invented it. RJ said as he put the harness on Ash. A ship came here by accident, so when nobody was looking I stole the cargo and I made this with the supplies. It has a grappling hook in it in case I get stuck somewhere said RJ. You are full of surprises said Della. RJ kissed Della, come on let's go see if my plan works, said RJ. Della and RJ went back to the cages, RJ passed a button on Ash's harness and, a grappling hook came out of it. RJ grabbed the grappling hook, and attached it to all of the cages, and pull on it to make sure it was tight. "pull boy" said RJ ash pulled the cages .  The cages opened, the wolves ran out of them. Goldie saw the wolves ran away, she went over to RJ. You let them go said Goldie. you can't out con a con said RJ. What are we going to do with the wolves asked Maise, we will take them to grandpa's, said RJ. They put all of the wolves in the plane and went to RJ's old house. What are you kids doing here asked Jake, we have a surprise for you, said RJ. Knowing you it's an animal isn't it? asked Jake yeah said RJ.  RJ let the wolves out of the plane, you want me to take care of all of them, asked Jake. All but one said Scrooge, you really mean that I can keep ash, asked RJ. Yes you and that dog make a good team, said Scrooge. Thanks Uncle Scrooge, said RJ. Ash barked you here that boy said RJ.