ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʜᴄꜱ 💚

(I think Green is a girl

(I think Green is a girl.)

• Green (unfortunately) didn't like you too much at first. She thought that you weren't a good person, deep down.

• It took her some time to warm up to you, but she still keeps her guard up around you.

• Green thinks that you're a great person; you're really kind and funny.

• The first time Green heard you cry, it broke her heart. It even made her sad too.

• Green licked your face, hugged you, and tried everything to make you feel better.

• She can be a little rough with you sometimes. But she'll stop if you don't like it.

• She likes to make things for you. Such as little gifts, snacks, drawings, that stuff.

• Ignoring Green is a very bad idea.

• She would pull on your clothing to get your attention, bite you (but not too hard), bark at you, tap you, she has lots of persistence to get your attention.

• Green loves doesn't like being called cute.

• Green thinks of herself as a tough puppy, and she thinks that being called cute just ruins the entire purpose of being tough.

• (She secretly loves it. Make sure to call her that often.)

• (Platonically) Y'all would fall asleep together, cuddling. (Green wanted your attention by cuddles, what a sweetheart 🥺)

216 words.