author's note

If you're new here, welcome! But please go back and read Til The Dawn, which is the first in the series. This is a complete retelling of the original Teen Wolf television series. You can't read this out of order. There are definitely some recycled storylines, but most have been completely overhauled for the purposes of this new series. You'll be super confused if you start in the middle.

Also, as I'm sure many of you have noticed by now, no single character or pairing is the primary focus and there are notable changes to characterizations. For example, Peter has raised Derek since his mother and siblings were murdered, and he hasn't been horribly disfigured in the fire. That didn't serve him as well as you might think in the last book, and he's definitely about to be going through it in this one, but I promise it ends with a happily ever after for all characters. You just have to stick with me. It'll be worth it. 

Oh, and don't worry, Sterek is still endgame!

Next, please allow this to serve as your trigger warning. This book, and others in the series, contain many mature themes. While this book has not been marked mature, as it does not contain any material that requires that label according to the guidelines set forth by Wattpad, please understand there is still canon-typical violence, though none of it is graphic. 

Finally, I'm a diehard Swiftie, so don't be surprised as more and more lyrics and song titles make an appearance. Love y'all! <3