Information

I have not posted and im sorry but this will most likely make up for it. I will post on Saturdays and maybe Wednesdays, but other than that those are all the days I will post on.

I apologize for any spelling mistakes and bad grammar.

I will add warnings to the beginning of chapters and this ⚠️ means that it has not been checked yet.

But other than that here is some information about the character.

Kiko M Thorn is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys drawing, writing, and going to the movies. She is creative and brave, but can also be very lazy and bored half the time.

Physically, Kiko is in good shape. She is kind of short with, sort of a light skin tone, black hair with red highlights, and red eyes.

Her star sign is Gemini, since her birthday is May/ 22/ ???? (Remember this is in the future)

She enjoys writing in her diary and drawing in there too.

Past : Her mom left when she was 2 years old and her dad is on business trips very often and can leave up to half a year.

The reason they are gone so long is because her dad is a chef and travels all around the world.

Kiko had recently found out that her dad was transgender and they had changed their name to Kira Kelsey Thorn. But, she still calls them dad for personal reasons I will get to later.