Welcome!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for giving this story an opportunity and I promise you guys that you will not be disappointed. Before proceeding to read chapter one, please do read the points that I have typed below. I would advise you guys to read it to prevent confusion or problems.

1. This is a fanfiction story based on my favourite serial Keh Doon Tumhein which aired on Starplus from September 2023 to November 2023. This is a fanfiction story where I write the story to my liking and imagination, and I will be happy if you guys respect it.

2. Honestly, I didn't really have the intention to write a story based on this show as it was going on perfectly fine until I came to know of it going off air in just a span of 2 months. I am seriously bored of the current saas-bahu drama trend and was really excited about this thriller genre but I guess it wasn't most of the audience's favourite. If you guys know me, then you should know that I only write fanfiction based on dramas/movies where I feel that the ending is just not fair.

3. The initial part of the story is going to be very similar to the show and I would really advise you guys to watch the show first which is digitally available on Hotstar to know how the storyline is. I will definitely change the story plot midway to show you guys how I wish the story went.

4. I will accept critics but if you are going to lash out at my story, just because you dislike certain things, then sorry. You can just stop reading my story!

5. I honestly respect your ideas on my story. As you guys are reading, if you have any ideas or scenarios which you like to read in the chapter, you can always share them in the comments and I will read them. I will also try to add them to the story if it is possible and whoever gave the ideas will for sure be credited :)

6. I'm currently working and studying at the same time. Hence, my updates will not be very often. I have to prioritize my studies before anything else. So, hope you understand and give me time to update you. I will not stop the story without completing it!

That is all I have for all of you guys! Hope you love this story and support me till the end.