Author's Note: Starting anew

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I have not been active and releasing new chapters for some time. 

Firstly, uni sucks. The joke "go touch grass" is getting really relatable, because I haven't been touching grass for a long, I mean, long time. I've spent both my weekdays and weekends doing assignments, and the little fraction of my free time trying to recover my sleep. It sucks, but life is like that. Secondly, my laptop broke, and with it several pre-written chapters of this fic (and other fics). Now I'm saving my fics on OneDrive to prevent his from happening again. Again, life is like that.

More importantly, I would like to announce that this fic is to be rewritten from the very first chapter. I feel like with the recent developments in the manga and me re-reading chapters and rewatching the anime, I need to rewrite a lot of the character interactions and even the character themselves (you'll see soon enough which characters experience the most major change). Specifically, I also want to explore more about Kana's interaction with Satoru and the rest of the Sorcerers. I hope you all understand. 

This rewrite will hopefully not take long since I am on my winter break. However, I also do not guarantee that it will be fast, since, you know, life is like that.

Anyway thank you for reading this lengthy author's note. Have a good day and love you all .